Smoke Bombs

PRIMARY
Over-the-shoulder RPG
Handheld Chaingun/Minigun

New Warframe Concept

A "Shrine Maiden" Warframe
A support/defensive/slightly offensive warframe
Mainly CC-Support role but with one offensive ability
Special alternative helmet ideas for her: Kitsune Mask - grants speed in reduction of health and/or a ribbon Blindfold-designed helmet that reduces noise and increases shield in reduction to speed
Idea for a Syandana exclusive for her: an obi-styled syandana that wraps around her waist instead of her neck

Her Favorite Weapons: Melee- a large pair of bells on ribbons that can be gold or silver that not only ring when moving, alerting enemies, but if held without moving, she begins to sway them back and forth, making them ring like chimes, "hypnotizing" flesh enemies like corpus and the humanoid corpus. And her main melee swing with them deals knockback and stun due to the sheer weight of the bells and the ring of the bell itself. She can spin, extending the bells out doing CC damage, or she can move forward or backward in a cartwheel-type maneuver, damaging enemies in front of, behind, below, or above her.  (for Melee 2.0 use of the combo system as explained in the dev stream a while back)

1 ability - Chi Pulse:  *much like Trinity's Blessing, but replenishes energy instead of Health+Shields
2 ability - Elemental Talisman: -fire, air, water, earth --only one can be equipped at a time as it takes up the ability mod slot, but each can be ranked separately
3 ability - Protective Ward: * creates a barrier that drains her shield, to protect those she wishes to protect/help save *must be standing still
4 ability - Cleanse: *much like Saryn's Miasma and Radial Javelin combined, but instead of toxin waste or javelins, Cleanse sends out a blast of pure energy, cleansing the area around her of her enemies.

~*all this thought of while watching another Tenno streaming and watching her gameplay style. Ratifa on Twitch*~

---Rawr0w0---

Edited by Rawr0w0

I was thinking that we could use a strong supporting warframe which could use one of his abilities to temporarily strengthen the shields of the fellow tenno near him (Much like the shield ospreys used by the corpus), could use another ability to summon ammunition drops (Much like the drops in survival missions, but instead of a containter of life support an ammunition bundle would drop, much like the bundles used in the Conclave missions), could use a third ability to increase the maximum energy of the OTHER Tenno in the squad, and a final ability which would slightly and temporarily increase the damage done by a selected Tenno operative (the targeting of this other tenno would be similar to the "smite" ability used by Oberon).  If no other tenno operatives are targeted, or no other Tenno operatives are available, the ability would work towards the caster.  It would have shields, armor, and health stats above the average base stats of other warframes, since this warframe is purely supportive and is likely to take a lot of fire without dishing out much.

I think he means a rocket launcher that you sit on your shoulder, instead of like the ogris where it's in your hands (there'd be clipping/rolling issues all over the place though) (it'd be nice to have a tenno/corpus one regardless)

and a minigun has multiple barrels rotating so that they don't fire each bullet so the barrels don't melt with the friction. In essence he wants a more-realistic gorgon (it'd be nice for a tenno/infested one regardless)

The Chainsaw would be a secondary, it uses fuel, it'd act just like the ignis except shorter range and more damage. if that was the case, it'd be fine with me.

Are you asking for Ivy (soul caliber) whip? because the infested whip basically fills what you want just being infested. (what you'd want would be tenno tech)

I'd vote no for kendama and ring blade, on the grounds they both look kind of ridiculous. A sickle-chain would be more ninja than the kendama, and if we were getting a ring blade, it'd be corpus for a third thrown weapon.

Smokebombs? you mean Ash's invisiblity ability, if it was poison smoke bomb, thrown like the kunai with 1 ammo leaving a large gas-dot-stagger area, that'd be fine imo.

(i'm not here to comment on the warframe, maybe another day)

How would ogris and gorgon be different from your two primary ideas?

Mainly it would be a two handed weapon like the GE XM214 Minigun (or if we wanted to use video game references, like Master Chief uses when he rips it off the back of a Gatling Warthog) and have more ammo, deal more puncture and slash damage than impact and have a cooldown time if you use it for too long.

I was thinking that we could use a strong supporting warframe which could use one of his abilities to temporarily strengthen the shields of the fellow tenno near him (Much like the shield ospreys used by the corpus), could use another ability to summon ammunition drops (Much like the drops in survival missions, but instead of a containter of life support an ammunition bundle would drop, much like the bundles used in the Conclave missions), could use a third ability to increase the maximum energy of the OTHER Tenno in the squad, and a final ability which would slightly and temporarily increase the damage done by a selected Tenno operative (the targeting of this other tenno would be similar to the "smite" ability used by Oberon).  If no other tenno operatives are targeted, or no other Tenno operatives are available, the ability would work towards the caster.  It would have shields, armor, and health stats above the average base stats of other warframes, since this warframe is purely supportive and is likely to take a lot of fire without dishing out much.

Sounds like you're thinking more Rhino on that second part, but an ammo drop might be something to look into but you'd have to either drop all kinds of ammo, or have the other tenno using Ammo Mutation mods just to get their ammo replenished.

I think he means a rocket launcher that you sit on your shoulder, instead of like the ogris where it's in your hands (there'd be clipping/rolling issues all over the place though) (it'd be nice to have a tenno/corpus one regardless)

and a minigun has multiple barrels rotating so that they don't fire each bullet so the barrels don't melt with the friction. In essence he wants a more-realistic gorgon (it'd be nice for a tenno/infested one regardless)

The Chainsaw would be a secondary, it uses fuel, it'd act just like the ignis except shorter range and more damage. if that was the case, it'd be fine with me.

Are you asking for Ivy (soul caliber) whip? because the infested whip basically fills what you want just being infested. (what you'd want would be tenno tech)

I'd vote no for kendama and ring blade, on the grounds they both look kind of ridiculous. A sickle-chain would be more ninja than the kendama, and if we were getting a ring blade, it'd be corpus for a third thrown weapon.

Smokebombs? you mean Ash's invisiblity ability, if it was poison smoke bomb, thrown like the kunai with 1 ammo leaving a large gas-dot-stagger area, that'd be fine imo.

(i'm not here to comment on the warframe, maybe another day)

Rocket launcher - yes

Mini-gun - yes

Chainsaw - I was only suggesting melee since it would be a more melee ranged weapon unless it was a giant chainsaw

Whip-Sword - either it would be tenno tech version, but I was thinking of a multi-stage weapon, where it would have a combined sword form, and a whip form. like a normal melee attack would use the normal sword form, but a special melee attack would use the whip. (in thought for melee 2.0)

Kendama - I was thinking it would be a mid-range replacement for a mace/hammer-style melee weapon

Ring Blade - like Tira's ring blade from Soul Caliber, or maybe even Chakram (proper "glaive"..since an actual glaive is a polearm and not a chakram/throwing discus... >.> )

Smokebombs - kinda like Ash's yeah. But an expendable version for other warframe

I am waiting for a tenno light machine gun. medium recoil high firerate high damage gun with a super high magazine capacity thinking 150-200 ish rounds.

basically where I was thinking. a "handheld dillon minigun" essentially.