The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Making Ash A Little Bit More Usefull In A Team

Quovander

Now I'm not asking for a major buff because to be fair, Ash is already powerful by his own right. He actually packs quite a punch if built properly but since everyone just spams 4 for the glory, it's hard to find him a purpose in a team. Blade Storm is a joke once the high lvl mobs show up.

I believe Ash needs more AoE capabilities, perhaps his teleport could have a bigger AoE stun which is affected by duration mods. In addition, being the only Warframe that can teleport without trolling people, Ash can become really useful for capping Life Support consoles in survival missions. Unfortunately, that's the only vital object that Ash cannot seem to teleport to. Giving him that ability will boost his usefulness in a team.

Edited by Bro_Z

give smoke bomb a larger aoe stun/debuff effect

let teleport tgt more objects

have blade storm debuff tgts as well as deal %hps dmg on top of flat dmg, ie 20/40/60/80% base hps dmg, on top of its flat dmg

these buffs would bring ash up to par without breaking him over the top

would also be nice if blade storms tgt cap could be boosted by mods (much like radial javelin for excal, boostable, but still has limits), IMHO all dmg based ults should have tgt caps

I would find it interesting if Ash could cloak every friendly around him in a very small AOE

Frost: Oh noes i will die *dramatic*

Ash: Quick Frosty grab my butt

BAM cloaking sounds

And then they go home and lived happy the end.

I would find it interesting if Ash could cloak every friendly around him in a very small AOE

BAM cloaking sounds

I really do not want to be rude, but this suggestion really needs to stop being made. Cloaking friends is not good utility for a smokescreen type attack. 

If you want Ash to have utility, giving a larger stun to teleport to do with Ash messing causing a sonic-boom type effect due to teleportation is fine

If you want smokescreen to have more utility  >>>> MAKE IT A SMOKESCREEN <<<< Ash should be able to throw a smokebomb into enemies when he is cloaked and throw it down when he is not. Said smokescreen should make all enemies inside blind for the duration and the nanomachines used to generate the smoke/cloak should cause an accuracy debuff to affected enemies. If anyone says this is too strong for a 2, increase the energy  cost a bit, give it a bit of cooldown if necessary. However *looks at shield polarize*

Edited by Nox-Lamina

BAM cloaking sounds

Well if smoke screen can stun enemies, that's kinda like cloaking your allies. That's why it should have a longer duration than Loki's invis (or increase the range). If Ash is truly the most plausible ninja Warframe then at least he should be built to have the best stealth capabilities.