Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Make It Easier To Know The Max Range On A Continuous Weapon

Entari0

I have fount that, while leveling the phage and ignis, I cant really tell how far the beam/fire goes, it looks to be a fairly short range weapon, but when someone else is using it, the beams go on for what appears to be a crazy distance. My suggestion is to tell the player in the arsenal menu the range of the weapon (this can be applied to non continuous weapons as well, I just find it most prevalent with them).

Agreed, another thread somewhat dealing with this issue appeared 10 mins ago but i may as well repeat what i said here as this is dealing with range specifically. Alongside arsenal statistics for range (if you have a friend hop in game and ask him to mark the end of the beam, it will tell you distance) i think we need better hit confirmation on the Phage and Synapse as well. Synapse does this well due to the sparks etc that appear when you hit a target yet the Phage has almost no hit confirmation visual and the same applies to the Ignis i believe. (I ranked it then sold it because i didnt find it enjoyable at all so correct me on this if im wrong)

Edited by Jag272

First off, and easy way to tell in game is to waypoint a crate, and then back up and start firing and walking forward until you break the crate.

Also at the end of the beam there is a circle of light on the ground that lets you know about where the beam ends (at least on the flux)