The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Idea On How To Remove Snowglobes Duration

LazerusKI

With the latest change where snowglobe absorbs damage during the first  few seconds, i thought about another possibility.

Currently it has still HP and Time as values.

So, how about this:

Snowglobe loses a set number of hitpoints per seconds.

increased duration lowers the amount of hitpoints lost per second.

this effect triggers after its absorb time, with this both ways to play him have a value, duration increases his time while not being damaged and the amount of bonus-hp of the absorb part, while focus increases the duration with increased hitpoints but it wont last that long during the idle-times.

Wasn't the reason to not remove the duration to prevent possible "griefing" by trolls/other players who deem it funny to place multiple snowglobes all across the map?

Would there be an issue with setting a limit to how many you can have out at once? Honestly I couldn't imagine you'd need more than 2 or 3 out at any given time, so they could just make it so putting up any further globes causes the first one you put up to decay and so on.

Wasn't the reason to not remove the duration to prevent possible "griefing" by trolls/other players who deem it funny to place multiple snowglobes all across the map?

i said that myself in another thread, and i still think its good that they disappear after a while.

but a simple "health and duration" is meh, so that why i thought about sticking the duration on its health, so it will never be permanent but still last a while, while not being overpowered by unlimited health.

Edited by LazerusKI