Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Celebration Of U.13 On Weekend After Release

ThePrdator

So, everyone knows of the coming update 13 to drop on use hopefully soon, so after all the hype and people get their jaws on this bad boy of a update I was thinking for a large community celebration to thank DE for their work and for them to milk the update a bit :P

Pretty much what I think the community should do is simple, we all pick a single melee weapon, one that's unranked, doesn't matter whether you have previously used it, and on the weekend of U.13 we all use exclusively our melee weapon to show off the might of Melee 2.0 and most of all the badassery, the goal, to get a melee weapon to 30 ASAP you can forma it for extra points and catalyst it for pure raw power.

What we can do for DE;

To help yourself in the goal you can buy an affinity booster or even better buy a weapon for Platinum and give extra to DE who worked so hard on the game that was their dream.

What can DE do for us in this event;

Thanks for the update DE, and best of luck with your dream game, but it'd be nice to help us during this event and give us some of the badass weapons available from alerts, do this by either increasing the rate at melee weapons appear in alerts or give us 2-3 24 hour alerts of some unique weapons from the alerts like the dark sword, pangolin sword and maybe even that katana coming in U.13!

Maybe a vandal weapon ;)

So what do you guys think? what weapon will you be using come U.13?

Edited by ThePrdator

Getting well ahead of things here. Let the update drop, then the hotfixes for the new messes it will make, and then we can celebrate.

Everyone should buy some Plat as a thanks to DE... put some money in their pockets, ***ches!

DE should incorporate a disco/club/lounge somewhere... Any old Anarchy Online players can attest to the power of the club/virtual djs/almost nekked girls/thong wearing ATROX/the only time voice progs are useful.

All males of hair growing age should grow out an appropriate Warframe level beard

sharpen dem blades... epic fisticuffing and ninjaisms are coming. Dont forget to to install Pressure Point, Fury and Reach mods on your Brakks!

Everyone should buy some Plat as a thanks to DE... put some money in their pockets, ***ches!

DE should incorporate a disco/club/lounge somewhere... Any old Anarchy Online players can attest to the power of the club/virtual djs/almost nekked girls/thong wearing ATROX/the only time voice progs are useful.

All males of hair growing age should grow out an appropriate Warframe level beard

sharpen dem blades... epic fisticuffing and ninjaisms are coming. Dont forget to to install Pressure Point, Fury and Reach mods on your Brakks!

drive me closer i want to stab them with my brakk!

So, everyone knows of the coming update 13 to drop on use hopefully soon, so after all the hype and people get their jaws on this bad boy of a update I was thinking for a large community celebration to thank DE for their work and for them to milk the update a bit :P

Pretty much what I think the community should do is simple, we all pick a single melee weapon, one that's unranked, doesn't matter whether you have previously used it, and on the weekend of U.13 we all use exclusively our melee weapon to show off the might of Melee 2.0 and most of all the badassery, the goal, to get a melee weapon to 30 ASAP you can forma it for extra points and catalyst it for pure raw power.

What we can do for DE;

To help yourself in the goal you can buy an affinity booster or even better buy a weapon for Platinum and give extra to DE who worked so hard on the game that was their dream.

What can DE do for us in this event;

Thanks for the update DE, and best of luck with your dream game, but it'd be nice to help us during this event and give us some of the badass weapons available from alerts, do this by either increasing the rate at melee weapons appear in alerts or give us 2-3 24 hour alerts of some unique weapons from the alerts like the dark sword, pangolin sword and maybe even that katana coming in U.13!

Maybe a vandal weapon ;)

So what do you guys think? what weapon will you be using come U.13?

I have one of each type aside from single handed. I might be changing that.

I see no reason for you to comment here, your not even trying to contribute to our plan to celebrate U.13, trying to get attention? or start a flame war?

I see you reason for you to say Hi to her, you're not even trying to contribute to your plan to celebrate U.13, trying to get her attention? or start a conversation with her?

You're too negative.