Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lech Kril The Ridiculous

khimera

Okay, so me (a volt), a rhino, a mag, and a volt go in to kick Lech Kril's &#!. We have heard that she can be:

A - Stun Locked with Ridiculous amounts of fire. (Rhino had a gorgon)

B - Stun Locked in Melee (We all had some decent melee weapons and Rhino had the Fragor)

C - She is NOT a bullet sponge.

I have confirmed, without a doubt through my recent playthrough, that all three of these points are horrendous lies.

I don't want to HEAR about the -insert expletives here- saying they can solo Lech Kril no problem. Tell me, does it take an hour or five to do that? With a team of FOUR we all got killed to the point of having no revives! Her amount of health is ridiculous since we all seemed to run out of ammo, the Rhino twice since he had an ammo box.

If there is a better way to get rid of her, i'm open to hearing it, but please do not comment on how easy it is to solo this b***h without giving good, long paragraphs of advice.

Now, we did try the first two points above. She was under ridiculous amounts of fire with ALL THREE ELEMENTS attached to a variety of guns. (not necessarily all three to each gun mind you) and still weathered much of it without flinching even once.

When it came to melee, yes she did get a brief stun...when the fragor managed to hit her. Even charge attacks from the Mag's Gram didn't seem to stun Lech Kril. Whacking at her didn't do much good either, since the Fragor was slow and Lech Kril had a taste for the Rhino.

Finally...Lech Kril is a bullet sponge. Whoever dares to call her something different is lieing. She can take full ammo from a gorgon twice, from a kraken with increased ammo, from latrons, etc. She will eat your ammo for breakfast, that's what i've concluded. She is in desperate need of a moderate debuff to her health. Her overall strength, armor, shields, that's all fine and dandy, but when Four warframes capable of making it to Exta can't kill her even when revived dozens of times by teammates and using their four revives overall something is a little bit wrong.

PS: Frost Damage on the Gorgon she wields that has infinite ammo is ridiculous and my Overload did zilch health damage and the Rhino Stomp didn't do a thing to her. I reiterate: Lech Kril the Ridiculous.

1.) aim for the head

2.) grineer so +armor piercing mods on any weapon you shoot with

3.) most ultimates do very little against bosses, with the possible slight exception of Ash, don't waste your energy

4.) to chain stun on a melee, you need a fast melee with +stun chance. Gram and scindo and the like are way too slow for that. use DHS or zorens or maybe fangs (haven't tried them for this). again, + armor piercing mods on your melee

Edited by Yorinar

Theres a trick that you can walk up until you see her getting ready to swing and just walk out of reach backward a few steps. Then quickly walk up again so she doesnt shoot you and just tries to swing, which you'll just walk backwards out of harms way. Do note that the head of her hammer will still hurt you after she swings, so always be careful because she does a near 360 swing with it.

fyi

all bosses in this game are bullet sponges

what did you expect?

and clearly your team was not prepared, this happens Tenno, stop pouting, get off yer asses, gear up, level up, rank up, mod up, and go kick HIS &#! now

soon you will look back on this and how foolish you were and you'll laugh.... hopefully

also.... wait until you encounter the stalker....

Lech Kril's model is not 'male' particularly, and I will continue to say 'she' until I have full evidence lech kril is not a female like Kela.

@CY13ERPUNK: Pouting? Really? I'm not pouting, I'm putting it out there that Lech Kril is a little bit ridiculous. It's also extremely annoying to hear "Oh, I can solo Lech Kril easy." Or "Lech Kril is so easy, why are you complaining?" Four Tenno of appropriate level to face Ceres got creamed working in tandem HAMMERING at Lech Kril with EVERYTHING we had and Lech Kril did not go down. I've also encountered the stalker. Much of the time on defense missions where the enemies help take care of him. Really, Stalker isn't as bad as actual bosses are.

If there is a better way to get rid of her, i'm open to hearing it, but please do not comment on how easy it is to solo this b***h without giving good, long paragraphs of advice.

Not like I want to write you "good, long paragraphs of advice", but...

Hundreds of players killed that boss hundred of times, including solo. If you can't do it with full team - search problem not in game, but in yourself and your friends.

Lech Kril's model is not 'male' particularly, and I will continue to say 'she' until I have full evidence lech kril is not a female like Kela.

@CY13ERPUNK: Pouting? Really? I'm not pouting, I'm putting it out there that Lech Kril is a little bit ridiculous. It's also extremely annoying to hear "Oh, I can solo Lech Kril easy." Or "Lech Kril is so easy, why are you complaining?" Four Tenno of appropriate level to face Ceres got creamed working in tandem HAMMERING at Lech Kril with EVERYTHING we had and Lech Kril did not go down. I've also encountered the stalker. Much of the time on defense missions where the enemies help take care of him. Really, Stalker isn't as bad as actual bosses are.

If people are soloing her/him, and downing him easily while you are having issues, it's most likely you are doing something wrong. Note that someone gave you a detailed list of what you want to do to kill her/him. Do you really want to be able to walk up to every boss in the game, point your gun at them, empty the clip and have them fall over? Doesn't sound particulary challenging to me, figuring out how to defeat bosses and hard encoutners is really the most interesting part of this game.

While you likely don't intend this, you come across as someone who is whining because you were not able to immediately walk over an encounter.

If you really want to beat the boss, figure out what works and what doesn't, what makes them strong and weak and exploit that.

There were no female Grineer models prior to U7. Lech Kril was present prior to U7. Lech Kril's model was not updated in U7. Lech Kril has quite the codpiece and lacks the protective bra armor commonly found on female Grineers.

She was under ridiculous amounts of fire with ALL THREE ELEMENTS attached to a variety of guns. (not necessarily all three to each gun mind you) and still weathered much of it without flinching even once.

All three elements. I'm assuming fire, ice, and lightning. Useful against Assassination targets, especially ice. You were missing the one that really mattered for damage against armored units: Armor Penetration. Increases to base damage is also pretty crucial as that stacks prior to calculating the damage bonus from elemental/AP mods.

When it came to melee, yes she did get a brief stun...when the fragor managed to hit her. Even charge attacks from the Mag's Gram didn't seem to stun Lech Kril. Whacking at her didn't do much good either, since the Fragor was slow and Lech Kril had a taste for the Rhino.

Melee stunning was drastically revamped due to assassination targets being permanently staggered/knockdowned during what become one-sided fights. Having everyone trying to melee stun the assassination target will not result in a infinitely chained effect.

Finally...Lech Kril is a bullet sponge. Whoever dares to call her something different is lieing. She can take full ammo from a gorgon twice, from a kraken with increased ammo, from latrons, etc. She will eat your ammo for breakfast, that's what i've concluded. She is in desperate need of a moderate debuff to her health. Her overall strength, armor, shields, that's all fine and dandy, but when Four warframes capable of making it to Exta can't kill her even when revived dozens of times by teammates and using their four revives overall something is a little bit wrong.

I have to ask for more details than just "the boss ate all our ammo and asked for more" to give you tailored feedback and advice on how to tackle this boss. Concrete numbers, like how much damage per shot were you doing. In addition, it would also help to know what arsenal you have available, mods and their ranks, how often you were hitting the target's head, how often you were missing, how much ammo you usually use up to reach the target.... etc. Making it to the assassination mission node is one thing. Killing the assassination target is another.

[M]y Overload did zilch health damage and the Rhino Stomp didn't do a thing to her

Ultimates are not designed to make a dent in an assassination target's health bar. I find utility abilities to do more damage proper setups (i.e. Loki Invisible melee, quick-firing guns shooting through Volt's Electric Shield).

From your forum account date, you've been around pretty much as long as I have. I'm a bit surprised this assassination target is giving you the problems you described and will be doing a few runs to see if things have changed for this assassination target since U7.

Edited by Cakes

Kril was always a bullet sponge, more so than any other boss if I remember correctly so I'm not sure where you heard otherwise. He is not however terribly difficult to kill as long as your weapons have the damage and ammo capacity needed to bring him down. Being Grineer, AP mods are crucially important and sustained DPS weapons like the Gorgon are better than burst damage weapons such as the HEK for this kind of fight to make sure his shields stay down.

As long as you have a squad you can split his attention and keep him under constant fire, and the only really dangerous thing he can do is freeze you in place which can be easily avoided by constantly moving. His Ice Wave attack is damaging but it's pretty obvious when he's about to do it so dodging in time isn't too difficult. Melee is possible but since stunlocking bosses is no longer reliable it is best left for Rhino and his Iron Skin (now that the Dual Zorens aren't as godly as they once were..).

Overall, it's really a matter of shooting him until your shields are low, retreating to cover (there's enough of that in the area whre you fight him) so he'll target someone else and then repating the process. Good Luck!

If people are soloing her/him, and downing him easily while you are having issues, it's most likely you are doing something wrong. Note that someone gave you a detailed list of what you want to do to kill her/him. Do you really want to be able to walk up to every boss in the game, point your gun at them, empty the clip and have them fall over? Doesn't sound particulary challenging to me, figuring out how to defeat bosses and hard encoutners is really the most interesting part of this game.

While you likely don't intend this, you come across as someone who is whining because you were not able to immediately walk over an encounter.

If you really want to beat the boss, figure out what works and what doesn't, what makes them strong and weak and exploit that.

I do not mean to come across as whining, but I must confess I was writing my feedback while I was still very agitated which has affected it.

Looking over it, it really seems that everyone has at least some difficulty facing Lech Kril. (I'm still gonna refer to Lech Kril as a she until the image changes, since I find it pretty funny right now) I'd like to point out, if I may, that i'm pretty sure at least me and the rhino had nearly max-ranked weapons and warframes with some decent mods. Next time we're going to attempt a more tactical approach by running off if Lech starts pounding us too savagely and coming back in after some shield recovery.

I'm still a bit miffed since it seems no matter what you do it will require ammo boxes in order to get through the fight unless you want to get risky and attempt to move out of fragor range just in the nick of time. Our weapons and abilities setup was likely not optimal however, since the rhino did have the paris available and apparently that has a higher chance of stunning Lech Kril.

On a side note: Isn't it a little fair to be annoyed at people saying something is easy to solo when it really isn't?