The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros 100K

Jazok

Because he was super hyped up when he first came out and he also takes longer to get to because you have to farm orokoin derelicts to get golem nav coords and DE wanted to get people to go to the derelicts because they also decided that that was going to be the only place where mutagen samples dropped.

Because DE and consistency don't mix. Back when Nekros was released there were other overpriced items as well (embolist and co). While DE eventually lowered the prices of clantech, Nekros slipped through the cracks

Welcome to Warfarm

Edited by WhisperByte

i was just a little confused because the newest one in the market, Oberon, is only 30,000. And I realize I can make 100k in an hour or two, but I was just a little curious about the price difference.

Guys, who fuckin' cares? It costs 100 credits. He's more expensive than other frames.  Maybe that's just because, because.  There doesn't have to be reason behind it.  Why does Rhino cost 30k? psh who knows, and moreover, who cares?  Go farm 100k.  That's how I got my Nekros and I didn't question it.  There's no reason to.

Guys, who fuckin' cares? It costs 100 credits. He's more expensive than other frames.  Maybe that's just because, because.  There doesn't have to be reason behind it.  Why does Rhino cost 30k? psh who knows, and moreover, who cares?  Go farm 100k.  That's how I got my Nekros and I didn't question it.  There's no reason to.

Sound logic. You should work for Nexon.

OT: Like the entirety of Update 10, it was all just a huge overhyping thing. You should've seen how many formas and Mutagen Masses you needed to have in order to build the Synapse. It was awful.

Sadly, the unnecessary inconsistency was never changed, and, seeing how DE usually treats these things (say "We'll get right on it!" in the community hot topics and then mysteriously forget about it the exact instant their response brings the first sigh of relief from the playerbase), it probably never will be.

I'm annoyed at how inconsistent DE is, especially when these inconsistencies are so easy to fix. Why are new clantech items purchasable with plat when old ones aren't? (Like, seriously. Make the old ones purchasable.) Why are new clantech items "nothing special" in terms of the fancy new mechanics that the older ones offered, when such weapons would do better in the Marketplace (Grinlok/Marelok, Akstiletto, Dual Cestra, etc.)? Why are crafting prices for clan tech steadily increasing with each new release for no discernible reason?

And why for the love of Cain are Dual Cestras clan tech when the single Cestra isn't?!

Edited by SortaRandom

Sound Logic. Suuuure.  

I understand your frustration. There is a certain extent to which they are swamped with new things.  DE needs to learn to focus on one thing at a time.  They're going Melee 2.0 + Badlands + Water Warframe + More Syandana Customization + new Infested tilesets.  Theyr'e not getting anything done.  They need to focus on one thing.  Do it until it's done.  Then move on.  I know it's hard when people don't need to be used on a certain project, i.e. Mynki probably doesn't work on Melee 2.0. Those people should then be tackling the next big thing that's coming while the others finish their first project.  It needs to happen people.  You're hurting yourselves by drawing these things out and making us wait 2x as long.

Forcing themselves to roll out a new weapon every week is not helping things.  At all.  Hence the new lack of creativity.  I would give up the Wednesday Tenno Reinforcements if we could get big updates here faster.  In a heartbeat I would sacrifice that.

So why does the Nekros BP cost 100,000 credits on the marketplace...?

So noobs will say "Why does the Nekros BP cost more than the others???" and find out that his boss is walled off behind the OD system before they go spending any credits on his BP rather than buying a weapon or weapon BP.

That, or a type-o by a dev.

It's happened.

Forcing themselves to roll out a new weapon every week is not helping things.  At all.  Hence the new lack of creativity.  I would give up the Wednesday Tenno Reinforcements if we could get big updates here faster.  In a heartbeat I would sacrifice that.

Very true. 

I would skip around with glee if they decided to release a small wave of various fixes (inconsistencies such as (Dual) Cestras and the Nekros BP, quick but important tweaks that players want such as separation of helms and stats, etc.) every Wednesday instead of releasing something that's going to lead to cries of other "Another useless weapon" or "Power creep". At least do something that'll make everyone happy.

Because DE and consistency don't mix. Back when Nekros was released there were other overpriced items as well (embolist and co). While DE eventually lowered the prices of clantech, Nekros slipped through the cracks

Welcome to Warfarm

First, it is beta.

Second, people flip out the second something different is done and they bend so this creates uneven stuff through the game. The infested clan tech required more forma than previous clan tech stuff so people flipped out and that got changed. This frame probably  "slipped" because it has been deemed by the population as not good so people just ignore him. Weapons are different because you gotta use weapons but frames arent released in the same quantity so people tend to stick to what they like and ignore the rest.