The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boundless Storm Clan Now Recruiting! (Top 5 In Tethra Event-Shadow Tier, Complete 4-Storey Dojo, Complete Research, Game Veterans, Alliance System)

--.B.--HARDCOREDAVE-

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I'm looking for a clan and people to play with, Just stated playing again after ages away.

edit: mastery rank 5, play with a variety of characters and would like to get some prime tenno as well. And I'm from the UK

Edited by Ash22

Hiya.

I'm RawrZy, that one special kid that hops in missions every once and a while.

I'm usually a Trinity player, and if not I'll pop in a role that best suits the squad.

Mastery Rank 10; I keep hopping in/out of this game but I hope to stay for a little longer this time, the game I was playing just before this had gotten a bit old to me.

I will wait patiently if the clan is full for an invite. ^~^

Hiya.

I'm RawrZy, that one special kid that hops in missions every once and a while.

I'm usually a Trinity player, and if not I'll pop in a role that best suits the squad.

Mastery Rank 10; I keep hopping in/out of this game but I hope to stay for a little longer this time, the game I was playing just before this had gotten a bit old to me.

I will wait patiently if the clan is full for an invite. ^~^

Hey rawrzy cool I also play trinity alot as well well your lucky you won't have to wait that long will send an invite welcome to Boundless! :)

Hey name is Trixstir have been a hardcore raider off and on in wow since launch and looking to branch out to other games. Played Warframe awhile before melee 2.0 time some where in there. Currently rank 7 atm but I am looking to put a lot of time back into this game after seeing all the new additions as in the trials and other endgame activity's they seem to have added. You seem to be a clan that looks like it would be a good fit for me and my friend Darkhero. I look forward to being able to make some new friends and taking on some of this great content they have added.

PS NA players >.<

Edited by Trixstir

Hey name is Trixstir have been a hardcore raider off and on in wow since launch and looking to branch out to other games. Played Warframe awhile before melee 2.0 time some where in there. Currently rank 7 atm but I am looking to put a lot of time back into this game after seeing all the new additions as in the trials and other endgame activity's they seem to have added. You seem to be a clan that looks like it would be a good fit for me and my friend Darkhero. I look forward to being able to make some new friends and taking on some of this great content they have added.

PS NA players >.<

Hey Trixstir thanks for your interest in Boundless let me just make some space in clan and will send you an invite :)

Durp durp darkhero0987 7

Let me just make some space in clan will send you guys an invite. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Just started playing this game 2 weeks ago. MR7 atm and hoping to work on my Nekros. I've maxed 2 frames (Loki and Valk with Valk min-maxed for both Hysteria builds and Warcry builds using dual ichors). Currently I'm farming credits and leveling a slew of backlogged weapons and frames (need to finish Oberon and Saryn, with Nekros still 1 day left until build completion). I'm on almost 24/7 and am looking for an active group. I've been an end-game player in other games I've played, including theorycrafting, world/server 1st progression raiding, and min-maxing. I'm looking forward to doing more end-game content in Warframe and hence am looking for a solid, active, tight-knit clan.

Thanks for your consideration,

IGN: Yaptap

Hey guys,

Just started playing this game 2 weeks ago. MR7 atm and hoping to work on my Nekros. I've maxed 2 frames (Loki and Valk with Valk min-maxed for both Hysteria builds and Warcry builds using dual ichors). Currently I'm farming credits and leveling a slew of backlogged weapons and frames (need to finish Oberon and Saryn, with Nekros still 1 day left until build completion). I'm on almost 24/7 and am looking for an active group. I've been an end-game player in other games I've played, including theorycrafting, world/server 1st progression raiding, and min-maxing. I'm looking forward to doing more end-game content in Warframe and hence am looking for a solid, active, tight-knit clan.

Thanks for your consideration,

IGN: Yaptap

Welcome to Boundless Yaptap and were glad to have you onboard! :D