Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Charge Damage And Status Chance.

Makemap

I'm curios about Galatine and Jat kittag build. Both great charge damage, but does status chance effect the charge damage?

Galatine has very little status chance (5%) while Jat Kittag has 25% which is a lot.

I don't know which one to supercharge as Galatine seems to say it does massive damage, while Jat kittag the spin charge is one of the best AOE melee weapon ever in the game.

Edited by Makemap

I'm curios about Galatine and Jat kittag build. Both great charge damage, but does status chance effect the charge damage?

Galatine has very little status chance while Jat Kittag has 25% which is a lot.

I don't know which one to super charge as Galatine seems to say it does massive damage while Jat kittag the spin charge is one of the best AOE melee weapon ever in the game.

Galantine has a whopping 50% status for charged attacks, and I believe the Kittag has 25% for charged attacks along with reg attacks.

What it is is that the melee weapons have a different Stat and Crit chance for Charge Strikes than they do for normal attacks, though it's not mentioned.

For instance, the Crit chance on the Galatine is normally 5%...but charge it and it gets a whopping 25% crit chance!