Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Encounters: G3 And Stalker - My Special Day (Not)

Ixhaton

~Salute DE, fellow Tenno~ 

I don't often give feedback, but when I do it is extra spicy.

No Idea what I might have done to these guys, but I am getting sick and tired of it.
Today was my "special day" it seems.

So i'm gonna flip a table here. *tableflip*

3 times during play today, the Gustrag 3 showed up, yes 3 times..
And all these three times I played solo, but being a rather new player, I stood no chance at all.

Levelling a new weapon and having these guys show up every time, just makes me press ALT+F4 as soon as Lotus freaks out and the lights start to disco.

Next up, I got visited by the Stalker, not once, but TWICE in the same match.
Again, levelling up weapons, being a 27 Nyx with about 500 shields and 450 health.
Seeing that getting 1 shot by this dude, without even getting a proper chance to fight back is just ridiculous.

And this is not the first time this happened, there have been more days where I got multiple visits.

I had a lot of fun playing this game, until now. 
The fun is over, the joke has been played. 

I would like to see a clear sign somewhere on my account that I can be visited by either the Stalker, the G3 or the Harvester, apart from 1 message in my inbox a long while ago.
And I want to have atleast a decent chance of actually defeating them, no matter what framelevel/weapons I have at that point.

And NO, I am not going to grind myself silly for all the very nice, very hard to come by-parts for the G3 Bolt, thankyouverymuch.
The requirements for the Bolt BP is something new players can only laugh about.
Yes, I am Royally P/O.

Please, DE, consider doing something about this.

P.S. - some players might consider me a 'lucky guy' for getting so much special attention, I personally think it is a rather untasteful and poor joke. Imagine being a new - or rather new player, lacking the power to stand up against these mobs.

/rant *puts the table back in upright position*

Edited by Ixhaton

I would like to see a clear sign somewhere on my account that I can be visited by either the Stalker, the G3 or the Harvester

Thousands of Tenno are supporting you on that, OP.

~Salute DE, fellow Tenno~ 

I don't often give feedback, but when I do it is extra spicy.

No Idea what I might have done to these guys, but I am getting sick and tired of it.

Today was my "special day" it seems.

So i'm gonna flip a table here. *tableflip*

3 times during play today, the Gustrag 3 showed up, yes 3 times..

And all these three times I played solo, but being a rather new player, I stood no chance at all.

Levelling a new weapon and having these guys show up every time, just makes me press ALT+F4 as soon as Lotus freaks out and the lights start to disco.

Next up, I got visited by the Stalker, not once, but TWICE in the same match.

Again, levelling up weapons, being a 27 Nyx with about 500 shields and 450 health.

Seeing that getting 1 shot by this dude, without even getting a proper chance to fight back is just ridiculous.

And this is not the first time this happened, there have been more days where I got multiple visits.

I had a lot of fun playing this game, until now. 

The fun is over, the joke has been played. 

I would like to see a clear sign somewhere on my account that I can be visited by either the Stalker, the G3 or the Harvester, apart from 1 message in my inbox a long while ago.

And I want to have atleast a decent chance of actually defeating them, no matter what framelevel/weapons I have at that point.

And NO, I am not going to grind myself silly for all the very nice, very hard to come by-parts for the G3 Bolt, thankyouverymuch.

The requirements for the Bolt BP is something new players can only laugh about.

Yes, I am Royally P/O.

Please, DE, consider doing something about this.

P.S. - some players might consider me a 'lucky guy' for getting so much special attention, I personally think it is a rather untasteful and poor joke. Imagine being a new - or rather new player, lacking the power to stand up against these mobs.

/rant *puts the table back in upright position*

And on my side, there's the opposite.  I've only been harvestered ONCE since he was released.  I was marked on day one, and nothing since that ONE time.  2 total G3 visits and perhaps 3 Stalker since the updated when the mailed us.

The Stalker can only appear ONCE in a match. ONCE not twice.

Also, the point of these mobs is not to add a tiny little variance its to add fear, death and terror into your game, due to their insane power. I have been playing for a year, and I have a slight difficulty with the G3, but none to the Stalker (dunno about harvester because he STILL hasn't appeared)

Nothing needs done to them (Except maybe a little buff to make them properly terrifying to fight), as they are how they should be.

Edited by Stormandreas

Stalker I can understand isn't so easy to avoid, because you may want to farm bosses for parts or just want to explore the map.
Harvy and G3 on the other hand are completely avoidable when soloing, you simply don't support a team in invasions.

As for the difficulty, you're meant to fear them and as you gear up, you start hunting THEM. It's all part of the fun.

And of course, I must mention the envy that you're being targeted so often. Even using unranked frames and weapons, they still won't come play :-(

Stalker I can understand isn't so easy to avoid, because you may want to farm bosses for parts or just want to explore the map.

Harvy and G3 on the other hand are completely avoidable when soloing, you simply don't support a team in invasions.

As for the difficulty, you're meant to fear them and as you gear up, you start hunting THEM. It's all part of the fun.

And of course, I must mention the envy that you're being targeted so often. Even using unranked frames and weapons, they still won't come play :-(

I agree with this, i mean, when i started stalker scared me to death because i stood almost no chance against him, it made doing even xp farming missions take on a note of thrill because back then you really didn't know if he had it out for you, but now that i am looking at which weapons i can add a sixth forma to the stalker is more like a little loot pinata that pops up every so often for me to one shot, i think of these minibosses as marks to measure yourself against, because it was once i could see the lights flicker and think "oh good" and not "oh ###" that i knew i had finally achieved a good level of power.

Depending of your warframe, I can understand for the G3. Having to handle 3 *toughs* mobs can be difficult but they are vulnerable to crowd control. I don't know about Chaos though.

I see you are playing Warframe since ten days. What are you using ? What is your mastery rank ?

About the Stalker now, he is really easy. I can oneshoot him but I am still in the fear that he can do the same.

My strategy is always the same. Find the largest room available around you, run in a large circle around him (15m, maybe). Don't stop. Shoot him, stop when he use Nyx's ultimate power.

I know what you mean about the Stalker. I've had him hit me twice within the past half hour or so. And while I do like his new 'pop in, pop out' opening I'm not a fan of being one shot.

The Stalker can only appear ONCE in a match. ONCE not twice.

Also, the point of these mobs is not to add a tiny little variance its to add fear, death and terror into your game, due to their insane power. I have been playing for a year, and I have a slight difficulty with the G3, but none to the Stalker (dunno about harvester because he STILL hasn't appeared)

Nothing needs done to them (Except maybe a little buff to make them properly terrifying to fight), as they are how they should be.

I had the Stalker show up for me twice in a match but there was a host migration in between.

I know what you mean about the Stalker. I've had him hit me twice within the past half hour or so. And while I do like his new 'pop in, pop out' opening I'm not a fan of being one shot.

I had the Stalker show up for me twice in a match but there was a host migration in between.

This was indeed what happened.. 

Host migrated and 'Hello!' there he was again... cutting me down a 2nd time.

And that is my gripe against it. It was a Defense mission, playing a squishy frame, not having all my mods upgraded and my shields where being torn apart from all sides, because; defense mission.

Then this joker appears, who laughs about Warframe powers, invisibility all that stuff which has no effect.. He spawns, does a Slashdash right away and i'm history. This even before I have had time to see exactly where he appeared.

I understand that these guys need to be feared and rightfully so, but read the above and then ask yourself again - or explain to me; where is the fun in that? 

My definition of "fun" is not that.

And on a sidenote again, for DE, if you guys ever come to read this:

The G3 Bolt blueprint requirements in combination with a new/low level player; are they a joke with poor taste?