The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Awakening Videos?

Aden

A nice touch to the lore could be a video for each of the warframes when they first "woke up". The trailer shows an excalibur so there's his but it would be interesting to see the possible stories behind the "first" warframe of each type when they enter the world. Different locations, a bit of lore here and there, and a quick display of that warframe's particular powers would be pretty cool in my opinion.

Any thoughts or should we just forget this exists?lol

Edited by Aden

My tough about the origin of some frame based on reference in the wiki and some warframe trailer video:

Vauban was human engineer, the old orokin war he made his and the other warframes (Possible first warframe?)

Nova was crafted at Tenno lab by Tenno High Council with the help of Vauban

Oberon was first found in deep jungle of earth along with Zephyr

Valkyr was thrown by Alad V as a failed experiment of Zanuka project but the tenno operative manage to find her

Nekros was an dead warframe but resurrected and mutated by Technocyte Virus because Lephantis

Rhino was captured by Corpus but manage to escape (got this idea when I saw the teaser trailer where he punched Corpus without any weapon)

Can't think about the other warframe tough, all I can think is the Grineer and the Corpus was found the cryopod then use the warframe component as their weapon (example: Frost was founded by Grineer and his component is used by Liutenant Lech Kril)

Edited by Vurige

I think that it would be cool to see the Tenno awaking from their Cryo-Sleep. But the thing is, I don't think that there are only a few Tenno, all using 1 of the several Warframes. and BTW Ash wasn't the first warframe, if you have ever read the lore of excalibur, you would know that Excalibur would be the first, not Ash.

I think that it would be cool to see the Tenno awaking from their Cryo-Sleep. But the thing is, I don't think that there are only a few Tenno, all using 1 of the several Warframes. and BTW Ash wasn't the first warframe, if you have ever read the lore of excalibur, you would know that Excalibur would be the first, not Ash.

B-But if Excalibur was the first, then how did Frost, Ash, and Nyx was there to safe him when Vor is about to capture him?.....wait..........     OH MY GOD they already built a time machine....

Edited by Vurige

Don't worry, I'm aware that there are more than one of each warframe. Like I said in OP, the first of each type to awaken. It would be like... well, I guess you would refer to them as the "originals" or this period of the worlds history. For example, the first of the Nekros to answer the lotus's call awakens and that's the one the video is centered around. Make more sense or is there still confusion? 

Nyx was the first warframe, although Excalibur was the first Tenno, assuming Dark Sector lore is true. Also, the Excalibur that was rescued in  tutorial is OUR Excalibur, it is possible he was not the original excal, but merely another tenno in an excal suit

Nyx first warframe?