The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Way To Last At Least 30 Mins In T3 Survival!

(PSN)harker250591

Question

Hey,

I lost track of days and how many times I have done a t3 survival and trying to get the mag prime systems. I did abit of looking around and saw people seem to get them around 30-35 mins mark of a survival, now here's my problem there is only 1 member in my clan with me and he is willing to stay as long as possible to get the systems with me...... So here's my question 1. I'm looking for a group of people that will be willing to do a t3 survival with me and my friend and last 30-35 mins

2. How the hell do u last that long please share please give me tips please please, I wanna start work on my ember prime as soon as I can

Thanks once again

Harker

If you want to watch me play follow me on twitch (harker250591)

If you to join my small clan pm me or tpdaprod

Anything else just ask

Most important Frames, Trinity, Nekros, Nova, Nyx.

Trin for infinite invincibility, Nekros for double the Oxygen, Nova for Splosions, Nyx in case your Trin goes down before casting Bless.

Edit: I consider Nova and Nyx optional.

Edited by LoQui

Mag Pull spam effiency can solo 60 min easy.

Volt with a good weapon and Shock / Electric Shield can do good as well.

If you had a Rhino he'd be the absolute easiest, Stomp 1-hit-KO up to 15-20 mins, along with Iron Skin, and a good weapon.

Edited by Velvetscream

It's more the life support running out for me need a way to make it last I leave it till 50 to 55

Nekros~

Also don't use the towers till you're down to like 50% to make sure you aren't wasting drops.

Just noticed you mentioned that.

Edited by LoQui

The way I survive so long, I just did a T3 Survival for 50 minutes, was Trinity, Nekros, Rhino, Nova. I was trinity, running with a 24 second duration on blessing, meaning 24 seconds of invulnerability. Combine that with the Nekros spamming desecrate, and Nova/Rhino to nuke the big groups we survived pretty long. It only got a lil crazy around 40-45 minutes because the life support wasn't spawning. The key how ever is have a trinity and rhino, plus some nukers. Also make sure you have powerful weapons, like the soma, ogris, penta, ect.

The way I survive so long, I just did a T3 Survival for 50 minutes, was Trinity, Nekros, Rhino, Nova. I was trinity, running with a 24 second duration on blessing, meaning 24 seconds of invulnerability. Combine that with the Nekros spamming desecrate, and Nova/Rhino to nuke the big groups we survived pretty long. It only got a lil crazy around 40-45 minutes because the life support wasn't spawning. The key how ever is have a trinity and rhino, plus some nukers. Also make sure you have powerful weapons, like the soma, ogris, penta, ect.

Yeah dude I don't have a trin ( I need to farm that too) I know a few people with nekros, rhino and nova I could sheild pull spam with the mag or fireball spam with ember

I like to run with a fully loaded Loki (Streamline, Flow, Energy Siphon aura & frame equipped with a reactor) and I use a shade sentinel. My weapon of choice is a Penta with a reactor as well modded with cold and heat to deliver blast damage. I may not be a ton of help to a team, but then again, I can pretty much solo a T3 survival because I'm invisible most of the time. With the Penta I'm my own biggest threat. Just be careful about bad bounces and you can go at least 30 minutes super easy. Just never, never blow up the grenade if you aren't 100% sure where it went. Any doubt and run to a whole different room and then blow it.

as others have said, you'll want some of the big-name frames to make things easier. the only two I really see as a necessity are Trinity and Nekros. void survival can have terrible oxygen drops, but luckily Nekros can get you extra. and Trinity for the invincibility. assuming you have appropriate weapons that can handle higher level enemies

but mag's shield polarize is pretty useful, you actually benefit from those huge swarms of neural sentries. ember is also a pretty strong frame. if you have a weapon modded with pure heat damage, accelerant can really increase your damage output, allowing you to take out higher level enemies. corrosive+heat ignis is your best friend in the void if you're running an accelerant build

but if you can get a nekros for desecration spam and a trinity for blessing spam, you're pretty much golden. having a penta or other extremely powerful weapon helps, as well

All you need is a bow.... and a good spot... thats it.. doesnt matter what frame you use... prob want castanas for second for the aoe on the pawns.

Or just go as Valkry with 1 min invincibility letting team mates be what ever they want as you can just revive them all that is if they stick together.

Edited by Shashu

Don't max out blessing duration for a loss of 5 seconds you can save 75 energy. So max efficiency and duration then bring two energy siphons and a natural talent on your trin and she will never run out of energy. Also use a nekros so you get that second loot roll per kill. Bring a heavy weapon like the penta and find a good camping room near a big room or two so you can manipulate the spawns. I also recommend a radial disarm Loki and a tanky or fast frame that can run out and grab life support if needed and to possibly spawn things and lead them back to were you are camping