The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Remove It De ?

CryoClaw

sup everyone

so yeah... i just checked the wiki for the daily awards because i realyl want that freaking 75% off to drop so im reseting my daily every time i dont get it and pass the 3-6 day mark 

but now suddenly they removed the platinum discount from the 3-6 days !!!!!

why DE ? why ?

now i only play the first 2 days before i take a pause ...

im on my alt here with S#&amp;&#036;ty gear and those noobs who cant find the extraction !!! >_<

So they removed the cash discount as a reward so you cant get it when you don't log in every day?

Hey it saves them money in the long run, and it makes much more sense to have it as a 7 day reward only..

If that is the case.. im not entirely sure.. i don't have the luxury of discounts.

Edited by (PS4)MyTagForHalo

sup everyone

so yeah... i just checked the wiki for the daily awards because i realyl want that freaking 75% off to drop so im reseting my daily every time i dont get it and pass the 3-6 day mark 

but now suddenly they removed the platinum discount from the 3-6 days !!!!!

why DE ? why ?

now i only play the first 2 days before i take a pause ...

im on my alt here with S#&$ty gear and those noobs who cant find the extraction !!! >_<

because people abused it. log in for 3 days. no 75% discount? wait a day and repeat. first 3 days had the greatest chance to "drop" 75% discount. And i can understand, that such a discount is really for dedicated players

because people abused it. log in for 3 days. no 75% discount? wait a day and repeat. first 3 days had the greatest chance to "drop" 75% discount. And i can understand, that such a discount is really for dedicated players

Actually, a customer who is less likely to play is the prime target to coax into any kind of plat purchase. DE would otherwise have never sold this person anything with normal prices. DE should know "dedicated" players have far more options on gaining plat such as trading and that makes them no new money.

Actually, a customer who is less likely to play is the prime target to coax into any kind of plat purchase. DE would otherwise have never sold this person anything with normal prices. DE should know "dedicated" players have far more options on gaining plat such as trading and that makes them no new money.

Yeah, actually you are right. 

Common sense says reward the loyal players.. Economics disagrees..