Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Buff For Throwing Melee Weapons...maybe?

Oriviagene

I've just started playing dark sector and I'm kinda amazed by many utility that can be used with the glaive...especially the capability to steal weapons/loot items with it...

So DE is it possible to add these utility to throwing melee on warframe when melee 2.0 comes out?

Maybe not the items loot utility but the stealing gun capability?

Which gonna make throwing melee capable to disarm single target/break their weapon?

Thoughts?

Thx for ur suggestion and

as usual,jokes is not appreciated...

I like the idea of it being able to pick up items from a distance tbh, and if the richochet would make enemies check around where they heard the sound, it'd be sweet for stealth.

I don't think picking item wud be useful on warframe with so many items/ammo scattered everywhere XD

But it wud be useful if it able to disarm annoying leader/heavy unit that has painful dmg >.<

We have to indulge the poor performances of melee 1.0 because DE refuses to boost the melee stats until they know how to do melee 2.0. Which I sense will be a total mess with those new mods. But hopefully I'll be dead wrong.

One thing that just blows my mind is what they did with the steel charge aura. It still gives you more mod slots then any other aura (which Scott said was a pain for his balancing work) but nerfed it to +60% damage instead of +120% which would've been a SWEET lil' boost until melee 2.0 hits. But hey, to hell with common sense :D I'm not even gonna mention the nerf to slash damage in damage 2.0 which gimped melee for good. For a few days melee was working great, then they just nerfed it to oblivion and we were back to ground zero for melee :/

Conclusion: I'm playing something else until they get their act together ...

We have to indulge the poor performances of melee 1.0 because DE refuses to boost the melee stats until they know how to do melee 2.0. Which I sense will be a total mess with those new mods. But hopefully I'll be dead wrong.

One thing that just blows my mind is what they did with the steel charge aura. It still gives you more mod slots then any other aura (which Scott said was a pain for his balancing work) but nerfed it to +60% damage instead of +120% which would've been a SWEET lil' boost until melee 2.0 hits. But hey, to hell with common sense :D I'm not even gonna mention the nerf to slash damage in damage 2.0 which gimped melee for good. For a few days melee was working great, then they just nerfed it to oblivion and we were back to ground zero for melee :/

Conclusion: I'm playing something else until they get their act together ...

well hopefully it'll changed on melee 2.0 :)