Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Concept Art]Amphitrite: Water Warframe

Rixnane

Here's a concept for a water warframe, who's name is still not set in stone. I started drawing her before I saw last week's livestream, and when they spoiled the next Warframe, I didn't know how to feel. But here's what I got anyways.

p0kElA4.png

Name: Amphitrite

Armor: 15

Health: 100

Shields: 150

Power: 150

Sprint Speed: 1.0

Polarities: D/V/=/=/=/=

Aura Polarity: -

Abilities:

Surf: User surfs on a small wave of water and propels his/herself forward, knocking back enemies in the way, while doing some damage.

Damage:100/150/200/250

Duration (Duration mods increase speed and duration on wave.): .5 seconds. Speed: ???

Surge: User shoots pressurized water from his/her hands, which causes knockback on enemies, while doing a bit of damage. The  ability also makes enemies more susceptible to electric and ice based attacks. You can douse team members with this if they're on fire.

Damage(Affected by Power Strength Mods): 25/50/100/150

Damage Multiplier(For elec and ice(Affected by Power Strength Mods)): 100%/125%/175%/225%

Range: 8/12/15/20m

Cascade (Or Geyser?)(Def): User creates a small waterfall in front of him/her, which flows upwards from the ground, like a geyser. The pressure from the water deflects bullets upwards. (I'm not sure about visibility behind the shield, or about the shield being like Volt's Shield, but it is deployable cover.) Walk through it to douse yourself if you're on fire.

Power Duration: 10/15/20/25s

Power Range: 3m Wide 8m High/ 4m Wide 9m High/ 5m Wide 10m High/ 6m Wide 11m High.

Torrent (Ulti): User absorbs moisture from the ground, air, and nearby water sources (Including lakes, waterfalls, rivers, and enemies). Enemies take a certain amount of damage from getting drained. User then slams hands on ground and summons a wave that goes 360° around her. The damage of the wave is based on whether or not s/he's near a water source, and however many enemies are around the time when absorbing moisture. Enemies get knocked back if they do not die. Douses team members if they're on fire.

Base Damage  (Initial Drain): 100 Damage. Each drain adds to the damage of the attack.

(No water source): 500/700/1000/1500 Blast Damage?

(Per Lake/Waterfall(Void)/River(Earth)): Double base damage.

Range: 8/10/14/18m

Edited by Rixnane

looks cool, and I really like surge, boosting electric and ice damage. we need more selective damage boosting abilities like that and accelerant

but with DE's water-based frame, I hope it has some more unique abilities. but this looks like a nice water caster frame. pretty unfortunate that DE stole your thunder on this one, though