Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Consumables - Idea

Cynical_Goblin

When placing team ammo/health restores at various locations, I thought of the potential of consumables during missions such as defence, assassination, and survival. I came up with several ideas-

- Moddable auto-turrets (lasts until an enemy unit kills it- 400 shields, 200 health, 1= max number per person at a time)

- Various totem-like equipment (ammo, health, shield, energy gen totems, armour, health ,damage, shield increase, lasts until an enemy kills it (100 shields, 50 health, max 1 per person)

- Landmines (do not necessarily deal an extreme amount of damage, but have several types- reveal enemy, proc explosive on enemy, proc toxin on enemy, etc, no limit per player, but run out of juice after they explode once)

- Repair-kit (regens a dead sentinel)

- Large restore/bonus kits

If you like my idea, rate it up!<3

Edited by Cynical_Goblin

status mines would be sweet. dunno how totems or turrets would fit into lore, but if it could be done, those would be fun to have as well. unless the sentinel regen ones are pretty expensive, I think the regen mod itself is fine for that. if you can spam regenerate your sentinel, what would be the point of it dying? though most of these sound like they should be fairly expensive

definitely love the status mines. then again, we have castanas already. and enemy sense/radar. but it would be great if those didn't take up a weapon or mod slot

1. Slap those near the pod and go door heroing or afking, yeah.

2. Totems increasing energy regen/health regen/shield capacity would be nice.

3. Also a nice idea. But I can already see door heroes putting those in every choke point. "What? I am near the pod!"

4. We need it, and we need it bad. Well, maybe with restriction 1-3 uses per mission.

5. Yeah, I was always wondering. We have Restores, Medium Restores, where are Large Restores?

1. Slap those near the pod and go door heroing or afking, yeah.

2. Totems increasing energy regen/health regen/shield capacity would be nice.

3. Also a nice idea. But I can already see door heroes putting those in every choke point. "What? I am near the pod!"

4. We need it, and we need it bad. Well, maybe with restriction 1-3 uses per mission.

5. Yeah, I was always wondering. We have Restores, Medium Restores, where are Large Restores?

For your auto-turret comment, they couldn't last more that a few minutes on their own due to 7 enemies coming up through the choke point and demolishing them. :3

For your auto-turret comment, they couldn't last more that a few minutes on their own due to 7 enemies coming up through the choke point and demolishing them. :3

Minute-long shield Volt build. Decoy, Molt, putting the turrets in strategical points and concentrating enemy fire at yourselves...