Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea For New Warframe.

ultra_KING

Zaman - master of time, Time manipulation warframe. 

Abilities - 

Time bomb - Zaman tosses a sphere like object at his enemies when it lands it levitates above the ground the more the enemies damage do damage the stronger the explosion when it blows up. Base damage is 200-250-350-500 "if the enemies do no damage to you". The bomb blows up in 5 seconds power duration has no effect power strength increases damage base and extra damage when attacked.

Fast forward - Zaman and all allies start moving in super speed, enemies move in slow motion "due to forced perspective". Power duration is 5-7-10-12 seconds. Power duration increases how long this power lasts.

Rewind - Zaman makes time flow in reverse. All enemies start moving back the way they came this can open up the enemies up for easy targets or give Zaman and his allies more time to find cover and plan a strategy. Enemies are reversed for 3-5-7-10 seconds. Power duration increases amount of time enemies will be reversed power range effects powers range of effect. 

Stop - "Ultimate ability" Zaman completely stops the flow of time for his enemies. Power duration is 8-10-15-18 seconds. Power duration increases amount of time enemies are frozen in time power range effects range of powers effect. 

I came up with the name Zaman because zaman is turkish for time and it's the coolest pronunciation of the word time I could find lol. Personally I'm not even on board with all the abilities I came up with because time based attack ideas were hard to think and fast forward rewind and stop are kinda obvious time bomb took me a lot longer to think of. So I'd definitely be open for other ideas and tweaking the abilities but I'd like to see DE make a time based warframe similar to the one I came up with. The only thing I wouldn't change is its name Zaman that's like perfect lol. Though stop would be a good final ability I'm not sure if that should be changed either.

Edited by ultra_KING

I've seen a couple different variations on these forums about a "time" Warframe and they've seemed to become better and better every post. You've got some nice ideas, power wise.

I personally enjoy the "rewind" ability. Really team oriented and tactical.

Zaman is Da man?

Does he await your every demand? 

Does he fear zat Man in zhe corner?

Rewind seems a bit difficult, I like the idea, but I'd find it a pain to use overall when doing pub matches, and solo it looks like it'd do little . that said you could place a Fire Blast esque ability that permanently reduces accuracy and applies a progressive slow from mobs that pass through as they age and/or reduce their level as they get younger?

Edited by un1337ninj4

I think DE has gotten so many of these they might do it. I mean the Water warframe idea was tossed around quite a bit and well...It's already been friggin heavily hinted at by DE, hell it was "ALMOST" confirmed by rebecca >w>

It was a "Mixed elemental".... Possibly Ac!d?