Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Yellow Doors In Front Of Every Room With The Finish

Pixues

The yellow doors that require pressing a button.

If you play solo these doors require only you to press the button.

Once you are in a team these doors require two people to be there.

We all know the racers.

If one person is at the finish door, he/she is propably not playing not playing with the team.

If there are two people at the door it is more likely the whole team is there. Or that the other two who are not there are a bit too slow.

All in all i think it will balance things more that how it is now.

Once the door is opened by two people, it doesn't require two people again, in case the third person is there and the fourth isn't.

So technicly the same door mechanics in some missions that slow down speed runners but are very little in number... good idea unless there are 2 people speed running through it all the way :l

Yep those same doors.

It is ofcourse still possible that two people decide to speed run. But this mechanic can't be worse than how it is now. Only better how i see it.

But then I couldn't do this

D:

Yes you can..When playing solo the door requires one person to press the switch. It would add two seconds to your speed run. But it's for the greater good.

Edited by Pixues

Yes you can..When playing solo the door requires one person to press the switch. It would add two seconds to your speed run. But it's for the greater good.

lol I know I usually out run people butt they should perioically increase speed with level!!!

See though, say you are farming yet another boss, and nobody actually needs help getting to the end, it will save time for a fully rushed speed spamming volt to just clear the level, it dosient hurt anybody. If you are bad enough that you need someones help to walk to the evac alone/ with 2 other people, you really should get better :p

Dont mean to sound rude or attacking, just my thought on it.

See though, say you are farming yet another boss, and nobody actually needs help getting to the end, it will save time for a fully rushed speed spamming volt to just clear the level, it dosient hurt anybody. If you are bad enough that you need someones help to walk to the evac alone/ with 2 other people, you really should get better :p

Dont mean to sound rude or attacking, just my thought on it.

As far as i know...people who are not at the finish when the timer runs out, they don't get rewarded credits. So it kinda does hurt the other players. Unless it's a boss with no credit reward at the end, but i'm unaware of that.

Edited by Pixues