The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grand Stealth Azuma.

StealthAzuma

Err well I've been here on warframe for a couple of months now maybe even more and i thought i might as well post an introduction even tho i have been dreading it , so here it goes .

I am the Stealth Azuma , the man who is the Grand Master of stealth and from whom of which my own stealth was self taught... much like ash, those skills long since forgotten by many.

Still, someone like me i saw hope in warframe for it is the reason i joined it... so here i am today, head Grand Master of the Shadow Raven sect of clan uber falcons and also a supporter of the Corpus so Grineer beware... Azuma is coming for you, to punish the evil!

Edit. For those who don't know what all this babble is about its called Tenchu~ A time before warframe even existed. Stealth is that's holds true to me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenchu

Edited by StealthAzuma

Shady people know stealth aswell. Welcome to the forums.

Thanks for the welcome :). And nono not stealth "true" stealth, the type of stealth that has been lost due to the extreme change to games and  consoles/pc, no i don't ever consider Assassins Creed as ever a true stealth game... however i do consider true stealth in games I/E Tenchu/Thief/MGS but not there successor I/E the new Thief or MGS or Tenchu because the creators used them just for a quick moneygrab and blatantly disrespected the fans who stuck with these old games since its beginning.

And as for me it was Tenchu and Thief, and i hate to this day what they have done to Tenchu with there Tenchu Z mainstram garbage and Thief with its "hold you by the hand" new Thief 4 game, its wrong in every sense of the word.

Edited by StealthAzuma