Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Own Ideas For A Water Warframe.

ultra_KING

Well, they have fire, ice, air, so I'm not surprised at all about water (and yes water and ice may be the same thing, but in different states they are very different in combat). I'm just waiting for earth. Then I can pretend Waframes are element benders :P

Water and ice might be the same thing technically but there different enough many would consider them different elements even though there not.. But just saying usually games that have elements in them will differentiate ice and water.

It's a stupid idea!!!!!

Just like zephyr was!

"hey guys were out of ideas let's use @(*()$ elements in the next 10 warframes"

Look at all the other frames and their unique abilities!

Rhino slam for example... The fact that it puts them in stasis is unique! It adds to the already epic stomp!

Or volts shield or vauban in general

Are you following me?!

All I'm hearing is "I don't like elemental designs because they're clique. I refuse to think about the creativity of execution as a factor or that these tropes are popular for a reason! Opinion ho!"

You're trying to tell me a CC stomp is unique to you...you need to get around more.

Also Volt is an based of the electric/lightning trope sooo.

Nearly every frame has a trope or classic theme behind them, elemental or not. Vauban's a trapper, Sayrn's poison based, etc. etc.

You whining about general ideas when the meat is in the execution.

And it doesn't help that you go around and try to talk about design execution while you blatantly shun something for it's base concept.

I want water tendrils...hit the ability, and water tendrils snap out, stabbing or smacking enemies (Ok, when I hear "water frame" the first thing in my head is Katara from Avatar :P ).

I saw "water tendrils" and immediately thought of Katara's basic water-smacking technique before even reading the rest of your comment. XD