Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drunken Ninjas

webkilla

I was gonna but then I started drinking and decided I wouldn't.

It's really better this way, easier to ignore holier than thou teetotalers. I mean taking sobriety advice from someone who clearly hasn't had a drink in his life doesn't seem like the best plan. 

On a happier note, getting to that sweet spot where you can't really aim precisely makes this game a lot more challenging.

Couldn't have said it better...

This are the same people who see someone smoke weed and they instantly lose it... I hate those people so much

Funny thing is most of this morons rather stay at home being a-social with no friends and they constantly keep telling to themselves "alcohol bad me good boy, mommy raised me good, yes"

And then they in most cases die alone.

Hey count me in, I have half a bottle of Whiskey I'm planning to finish.

I dare you to go make a squad request in the forums asking for a group of people to play with while hammered. See how far the 4 of you can go on Defense or survival or something. 

Me too.  I have some rum I'd like to finish off.  Why? 'Cause being a responsible bill/tax paying adult sucks sometimes and I think I get to get tipsy while trying to navigate pixels for an hr or two.

Nova + Ignis + 12 year old Scotch = pretty good time.

Don't have to aim, don't have to really use and personal skill at all.  screen blurry? No Problem at all hit 4, hold down the fire button, win.

Well, if the scotch is good enough its flamable...

I have to admit: I've never done Warframe drunk myself that much - but I have played a lot of Planetside2 while thoroughly buzzed on some sweet 13 proof dark ale. I guess the respawn time is far more easy to swallow when your sense of time isn't quite up to speed. Still get a fairly good K/D ratio...

Edited by webkilla