The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About T3 Keys Extinction.

ArchPhaeton

i have no idea what your talking about ?

i get HEAPS of T3 keys

still getting heaps of t3 md, t3 cap, t3 ext, t3 def

from survivals like cambria and elara

sometimes you even get 2 x t3 key in one run

You sure don't get heaps from tier 3 survivals (like Palus and Nuovo). If what you say is true, then tier 2 survivals are better than tier 3. Which is pretty silly.

My anecdotal data:

24 tier 3 survival 15-minute rewards (mostly Palus, though some Triton and Elara) gave me 2 T3 keys. So about every 12 rewards, or 3 hours for each key.

100 tier 3 defense rewards (almost all Narcissus) gave me 8 T3 keys. So about every 12 rewards.

About to go try Elara since it evidently rains T3 keys there. Will update this post with the results.

update: 8 15-minute rewards from tier 2 survivals gave me 3 T3 keys. So DE screwed up the drop tables once again, and made the lower level survivals better for T3 key farming.

Edited by Inez

You sure don't get heaps from tier 3 survivals (like Palus and Nuovo). If what you say is true, then tier 2 survivals are better than tier 3. Which is pretty silly.

My anecdotal data:

24 tier 3 survival 15-minute rewards (mostly Palus, though some Triton and Elara) gave me 2 T3 keys. So about every 12 rewards, or 3 hours for each key.

100 tier 3 defense rewards (almost all Narcissus) gave me 8 T3 keys. So about every 12 rewards.

About to go try Elara since it evidently rains T3 keys there. Will update this post with the results.

oh yeah i meant to say i think tier 2 are giving more t3 keys than tier 3 

like u say palus and nuovo are pretty bad

i think the new tilesets (earth,jupiter) are giving the better key rewards, perhaps they wanted more people to play on the new tilesets ? idk 

update: 8 15-minute rewards from tier 2 survivals gave me 3 T3 keys. So DE screwed up the drop tables once again, and made the lower level survivals better for T3 key farming.

I have had similar results. I do not doubt that the t3 bracket is messed up.

It is far easier to get a T3 key going past 3-4 extraction points of interception than it would be to go for a T3 survival for the same length of time.

My anecdotal data:

I am not sure of this assumption but i realise everytime there is a survival alert, especially the infested ones, at 15 and 35mins, 4/5 runs i get 2 T3 keys out per run.. and if at tier 2 survival mission drops more T3 keys, my gaming experience tell me that maybe sheldon made it this way so that lower ranking players are able to farm for T3 keys in a tier 2 mission to actually upgrade their gear and to prepare for a upcoming event or even higher tier missions to come... I don know if I am right, its just how i interprete though.