Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wanted To Do Eurasia, Sent To Oro.

NjaII

Hi,

It happened to me a few times before but I wasn't totally sure it wasn't me doing a mistake.

I just click on Eurasia, waiting for players to join my squad or finding a squad not full, the mission starts, and I find myself on Oro, not Eurasia.

Last time, during an Earth Invasion, I wanted to do a normal Eurasia and I ended up in a infested extermination on Oro. I was like "WTF ?"

It happened to me at least three times in the last month, I was sent two times in Oro and one time in Pacific, i think.

I think what happens is that someone from the team you just joined first clicked on Eurasia and than quickly exited and clicked and started something else.  The server or whatever we log into seems not update changes as quickly as users can navigate the UI. 

Tis my guess at least.

But yeah, kinda depressing when it happens.

I'm getting this too. Went for Eurasia to try and help some new players get past the vicious difficulty and got sent to Pacific instead.

EDIT: the lobby screen definitely had Eurasia and a tick next to me, so I know that I didn't click on the wrong mission.

Edited by DoomFruit