Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Choise For Mission End Reward

Jens2k

So i watched the livestream 25 the other day, and at a time the question for improvements on how new players could get the needed mods to get better could be implemented (or something like that) and it got me thinking: how about making a "choise" for the reward at the end of a playthrough? 

Like: you are a new player so you dont have serration to make your rifel hit harder, or you are missing fury to melee faster ect. ect. ect. so in the early maps there could be some "needed" mods for the player to chose from, and in the later maps better/lower drop chance mods as reward.

I think this would also make the game better for veteran players who need specific mods to upp their build.

Interesting idea, but kind of defeats the purpose of the RNG... also, it puts a huge damper on the flow of platinum (both in the market with the random mod packs and buying plat for trade to get the mods you want). Since platinum is the only real source of income for the devs at this point, I don't see why they would cut off a chunk of their income.

I think by now almost nobody buys the mods packs.  Better to run missions and trade for mods you need or as you said by $5 worth of plat and buy them for a few platinum each.

Cheapest mod pack is 30p for 5 random mods, at 6p a mod you can easily get the 5 specific released mods you want through trade instead of 5 random ones since you can now trade mods.

Not like you can get Primed Chamber or any of the Cicero mods in packs yet.