Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Cronus... (Drop Rate)

armedpoop

Why does it not drop? I mean ive read everywhere that it was because it was used to farm credits or whatever, but I mean that seems like a really stupid reason to make it non 100% for new players. You could have easily just made the blueprint worth significantly less. 

Why is it so hard for a rank 9 player whos never even gotten the Cronus to obtain it? Ive been farming Vor for it for days now.  What really gets me is its such an insignificant weapon, really its not much better than the Skana. On top of the game being difficult for new players, this swrord was easy to obtain and craft, and now its even gone for them. Wtf?

EDIT: Didnt mean to post multiple times! D:

Edited by armedpoop

Im not after Cronus to actually use it, just need it for mastery. I still think it should be easier for newer players to get, as most of the bps are expensive to craft, let alone buy. (Expensive material wise)

When you first fight Vor, it's a 100% drop. After that, it drops a lot. It's incredibly easy for new users to grab.

When you first fight Vor, it's a 100% drop. After that, it drops a lot. It's incredibly easy for new users to grab.

Well I have a secondary account, I started it recently as well, I just murdered him for the very first time not even 3 days ago. He didnt drop it. Also ive read elsewhere as well that its not 100% anymore. Multiple people have said that they sent in support tickets about it and have been told that its not a guarantee on 1st kill anymore.