Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Kind Of Weapon Is This? (#1)

VKhaun

So I keep seeing words around that I think would be cool weapon (or whatever) names in Warframe (indicative of mental illness? :/ )  and today I saw a good one on Google news under Science. Tamisiocaris. I've decided that I will make threads whenever this happens to me!

article-0-1C92CC9100000578-47_634x461_zp

Today I noticed Tamisiocaris. 

An ancient creature that evolved similar to Blue Whales or Whale Sharks where it's ancestors were predatory but it developed into a filter feeder. I'm seeing a lot of different numbers online for it's size -anywhere from 28inches to two meters- but relative even to other large animals in it's environment it was definitely a giant. Learn More: https://www.google.com/search?q=Tamisiocaris&tbm=nws.

Here's a good article with a video of how the feeder parts worked.

Does this sound like a Warframe thing to you, or is VK crazy?
How would you tweak the name? Leave it as-is?

Tenno / Corpus / Grineer / Infested? Other?
Primary / Secondary / Ranged / Sentinel / Sentinel Weapon? Other?

Elaborate as much as you'd like!

What Kind of Weapon is This series:

Edited by VKhaun

LOL u did found a warframe weapon in real life! i think the name is awesome and it would be a perfect infested rifle in my opinion, i don't know about it's function though but i kinda see it as a utility weapon, something like the Stug maybe? but less aggresive, maybe like something that spits darts that immobilize enemies and DoT them, i dont know, great finding anyway! : D (the immobilize and dot is probably useless lol i was just throwing random ideas that the image triggered on me)

Edited by Orbister

I'd leave the name alone.

Made me think of a pair of Infested tech whips. Something a little less sinister looking than Scoliac, but they'd open up at the sides when you swing them revealing feathery appendages and have a huuuuuge hitbox for multi-hit swings. Half slash, half corrosive or toxic.