Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reporting A Hacker

Vogav

Question

21 answers to this question

wait...how is warframe hackable? xD i had cheat engine open when i played warframe back in ummm U5 (wanted to delete cheat engine off my comp while warframe was running..relogged and boom suspended instantly. sooo tell me how is hacking even possibru?

wait...how is warframe hackable? xD i had cheat engine open when i played warframe back in ummm U5 (wanted to delete cheat engine off my comp while warframe was running..relogged and boom suspended instantly. sooo tell me how is hacking even possibru?

hahahaha

nothing more to say

There is a new "Platinum hack" made by a user called "Crazysheep". I will not link a video because I do not want hack abuse in the game. Thank you for the support, I've sent a support ticket about this scum and it should be resolved in around 2-3 work days.

P.S.

Good plan XD

Edited by Smokey-HQG

ODD earlier today, used around 50 energy restores to make a stairway across the centre of the map.They all slowly began to disappear so i run back directly above the cryopod, look down and throw a bastille just as the energy restore disappears. Realise i'm not falling... stand there for a moment, three guys start firing their weapons at me. How are you LEVitating? He must be cheating...

How did no one notice what i was doing? :'( 

ODD earlier today, used around 50 energy restores to make a stairway across the centre of the map.They all slowly began to disappear so i run back directly above the cryopod, look down and throw a bastille just as the energy restore disappears. Realise i'm not falling... stand there for a moment, three guys start firing their weapons at me. How are you LEVitating? He must be cheating...

How did no one notice what i was doing? :'( 

Laggy host, I assume.

lol that Platinum hack from Crazysheep is so ******* fake you must be the most gullible person on the internet. He will just steal your username and password when you enter your credentials in his fake app (and probably steal your platinum ^^).

Just dumb...

Edited by SwissChris

huh? i've had CE on my system for ages, never run it with any online games, just sits there mostly. puzzled how the uninstaller could be flagged while warframe is running...makes no sense at all since the uninstaller is completely seperate. it just deletes files and reg entries if any exist. doesn't run CE to uninstall since you can't delete an app while it's running...the only way i could see warframe flagging it was if it was running and hooked into the exe since without a hook it's just another app.

more on topic, anything can be hacked, especially with the host system DE uses. all DE can really do is make it as difficult as possible. old adage, you can't make a perfect defense...but you can make one where whats required to break it is more than what most are willing to do.