Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuff That Might Help The Game Be More Balance And More Fun =)

DreakinZ

My thoughts only so you guys might agree or disagree but this is just my thoughts :)

-Fix the gun range, as sniper rifle are under used. Why? because there is no point for them, As shot gun in the game is way over powered. Shotgun has an ability to shoot as far as a sniper rifle and there dmg are fairly close.

-They should put your team/squad member name and health somewhere in the screen so you don't have to always click esc just to see everyone HP, this will improve teamwork.

-The only reason I kept playing the game again everyday is because of the new mission "Defence", me and my friends love the defence mission. we've been playing it over and over again trying to reach our wave 50 goal. I would love to see a mission where its the same aspect of defence but just survival where there's nothing to defend its just you and your squad trying to work together and stay alive and fight the herd of enemy wave. Would be nice if the faction of enemies change every wave or something. SO stratagy will have to change and your squad has work together differently.

-Also for the defence mission, you should apply using revive if you fail the wave. Like if the cryopod dies and mission failed you should give us the option to sacrifice 1 revive to restart the wave. Like everyone in that game has to use a revive, if they choose not to or doesn't have a revive then they forfiet it, or choose to stay and watch but then this will stop other solo player joing that squad. Maybe you should only be able to choose watch on private games.

-I wanna see more helmet for the new and old warframes. as one for each warframe is great and all but more variety will be Amazing!

-still problem with the connection with friends, as they still don't show up on my friend list but they are on. And on the global chat if you whisper to them they are able to see it and they can even reply back to you and it still show them as offline. Also on clan chat where the global chat is you are able to see them online there but in clan list where the friend list are they are offline.

Edited by DreakinZ

-Fix the gun range, as sniper rifle are under used. Why? because there is no point for them, As shot gun in the game is way over powered. Shotgun has an ability to shoot as far as a sniper rifle and there dmg are fairly close.

Say what?

Since when did shotguns get remototely the same effective range as sniper rifles?

Say what?

Since when did shotguns get remototely the same effective range as sniper rifles?

I dont agree with the shotgun point, everything else is spot on improvements. Great post.

Try, shooting from a distance and you see. the only difference with them would be the scoping.

"A distance"? What kind of distance?
Shotguns are terrible at long range. That's a fact.
no he's right, i've seen teammates use their hek shotgun much more effectively than I could use my paris bow. and trust me, I can aim that thing.

Try the Hek, and use it in a game, shoot from afar and you'll still hit them. Shot gun carries the same DMG either its close or far, with multi shot and puncture and its range so great which it shouldn't.. it just becomes OP. Have you not notice everyone that are rank 4 and up will be using HEK

Edited by DreakinZ

Try the Hek, and use it in a game shot from afar and you'll still hit them. Shot gun carries the same DMG either its close or far, with multi shot and puncture and its range so great which it shouldn't it just becomes OP. Have you not notice everyone that are rank 4 and up will be using HEK

Are there any other rank 4 weapons? Its stands to reason that the only rank 4 weapon would be probablys tand out above others.

Thing is the hek does have some serious range but I dont know that it matches the snipertron.

Course I have only seen a few areas where very long range is even an option.

I'll have to do a comparison.

Are there any other rank 4 weapons? Its stands to reason that the only rank 4 weapon would be probablys tand out above others.

Thing is the hek does have some serious range but I dont know that it matches the snipertron.

Course I have only seen a few areas where very long range is even an option.

I'll have to do a comparison.

try it, test it with a buddy. sniper and rifle range are equal all guns are. the difference are on gun is the speed of the bullet.

The problem isn't shotguns. It's that rifles and rifle mods are too weak in comparison. Go look in the warframe/weapon feedback section for the thread about shotguns. And it's not just shotguns that make rifles look weak it's pistols as well, especially the lex and ak/bolto.

Rifles need a pretty significant buff.

Edited by f3llyn

try it, test it with a buddy. sniper and rifle range are equal all guns are. the difference are on gun is the speed of the bullet.

I can already tell you I can't hit anything beyond a dozen or so meters with the Boar (reliably).

I don't have a Hek and I'm not too interested in shotguns, but the Boar has noticeable spread.

I can already tell you I can't hit anything beyond a dozen or so meters with the Boar (reliably).

I don't have a Hek and I'm not too interested in shotguns, but the Boar has noticeable spread.

Hek has the tightest group of pellets out of the shotgun family. Yes, it can very far away...Honestly I expect that because it's a shotgun of the future! That being said. Yea, Rifle mods in general are all out of whack. Hek and other shotguns shine mostly because of their base damage at least to me.

On to the other OP points:

- Hopefully they will fix the party health thing. It bothers me slightly however, until the fix the quick item menu to actually be quick I try to revive ASAP.

-"Revive Cryopod" should be done after wave 10(?) in my opinion anything below unless there's one on pluto (haven't done there been taking my time, taking breaks etc since Jan) should be easy to kill or you need to get better mods imho. I like the idea though.

-New designs will hopefully come soon as the community asks for it

-netcode needs some work I think the they mention after they got back from PAX they are getting back to work on that. Right now I am able to talk to my buddy just fine.

That being said constructive and no flames or outrageous demands which makes me facepalm. Great feedback and hope mine was too.

why is the crafting time on warframes so long?! its really boring to wait 3 days

to try and get yout to rush it I guess, since you didn't buy a warframe? If you do spend plat. this would be the time imho because after you can buy a potato at the same time so, you can double your max mod energy while leveling. It's a cost / balance thing of how long you are willing to wait is my hunch.

Hek has the tightest group of pellets out of the shotgun family. Yes, it can very far away...Honestly I expect that because it's a shotgun of the future! That being said. Yea, Rifle mods in general are all out of whack. Hek and other shotguns shine mostly because of their base damage at least to me.

On to the other OP points:

- Hopefully they will fix the party health thing. It bothers me slightly however, until the fix the quick item menu to actually be quick I try to revive ASAP.

-"Revive Cryopod" should be done after wave 10(?) in my opinion anything below unless there's one on pluto (haven't done there been taking my time, taking breaks etc since Jan) should be easy to kill or you need to get better mods imho. I like the idea though.

-New designs will hopefully come soon as the community asks for it

-netcode needs some work I think the they mention after they got back from PAX they are getting back to work on that. Right now I am able to talk to my buddy just fine.

That being said constructive and no flames or outrageous demands which makes me facepalm. Great feedback and hope mine was too.

why is the crafting time on warframes so long?! its really boring to wait 3 days

to try and get yout to rush it I guess, since you didn't buy a warframe? If you do spend plat. this would be the time imho because after you can buy a potato at the same time so, you can double your max mod energy while leveling. It's a cost / balance thing of how long you are willing to wait is my hunch.

@Bahlek -I Clearly don't know but I've heard stuff that it's suppose to push people to buying plat instead to unlock them. But they did say they are not making the game a Pay2Win type. But be happy they gave us the option to be able to build them rather then buying them with real money. The down side to that is wait time.

@shoudra- Hek is overpowered hands down, The reason is whats the point of other weapons when we can all just go shot gun. With Hek and maxed out dmg mods I was able to still 1hit all enemy from wave 47. You've just proven my point even more, Making the most high dmg gun have the range of a sniper is not even close to blance. That's like giving a dagger the base dmg of a heavy weapon yet still maintaining its attack speed. Future or not, people should not be leaning on OP weapons I belive the shotguns barely even have a weak point except fire rate or reload time (comparinging with both max fire rate and reload mod on shotgun and rifle) but if it takes 50 amo to kill a high lvl enemy with rifle and it takes 1 bullet to kill for a shot gun well shotgun win no doubt.

For the item menu they need to have a hotkey for each slot after you have access them. Opening the invo then having you to click the item does seem annoying but that can easily be fix if they let us add on hotkey for each indiv slots. ex) my quick item button to open is Z, then slot 1 top left would be Q then w,e,r and for the bottom slots it would be A starting from the far left then continuing to s,d,f. So if i wanted to use my team heal which is place in slot 2 I would have to click Z+W.

For the cryopod, I would disagree cause for newer players getting to wave 10 will be a challenge unless a capable veteran is in there team to carry them. Cause I've join a game that was only in wave 3 and the cryopod was already at 26%, Plus Revive will come back every 24hrs. This will allow the new player figure out what they made a mistake on and try the wave again rather then them restarting it, I can understand them as for them wave 8 might feel super long and would hate to redo it all over again.

Yes but they have been mostly asking for new skins not really about the helm.

Yes they are, I was stating that so it will give them or help them figure out the problem. I have found some solution, the game has problem when they are connected VIA Wifi, once my friend switch to cable enternet connection he was able to join my session without having that pop up saying failed to join session.

Thanks for the feedback I love hearing from everyone TBH =D GL Tenno

I don't want to multiquote because it will cause walls of text and "TL:DR" syndrome yea, Hek is overpowered, agreed I post a lot and forget what I said. I am not sure what to do about making a sniper valuable until the maps get bigger would be a good suggestion. Game moves so fast I don't bother sniping except in private mode when me and my buddy play with the "who can hang more grineer on the wall game" with a paris and a bolt gun (closest thing to sniping we do).

item menu agreed, I hate hitting "Q" to use a hp pot and clicking.

Crypopods: I guess? I have played with a lot of new players who haven't died in def I guess it's a different experience however, if it's needed then why not.

Helms: I am sure new helm designs will come However, if the community asks for it and they do it sooner great. (haven't bought any because I don't like the looks)

Edited by shoudra

I don't want to multiquote because it will cause walls of text and "TL:DR" syndrome yea, Hek is overpowered, agreed I post a lot and forget what I said. I am not sure what to do about making a sniper valuable until the maps get bigger would be a good suggestion. Game moves so fast I don't bother sniping except in private mode when me and my buddy play with the "who can hang more grineer on the wall game" with a paris and a bolt gun (closest thing to sniping we do).

item menu agreed, I hate hitting "Q" to use a hp pot and clicking.

Crypopods: I guess? I have played with a lot of new players who haven't died in def I guess it's a different experience however, if it's needed then why not.

Helms: I am sure new helm designs will come However, if the community asks for it and they do it sooner great. (haven't bought any because I don't like the looks)

Yea some I disagree with the looks of the helm to lol. I love using ash atm and its helm makes him look weird. But i'm sad excaliber prime does not have a helm, and it says on the warframe wiki regular excaliber helm won't work for excaliber prime =[

Edited by DreakinZ

Kudos for civility. The whole sniper issue thing is still up in the air though, I hope they don't do what firefall did and just give you a glorified assault rifle with a scope (current first tier "sniper class"). Maybe more outdoor maps with sniper roosts that would discourage rushers in "online"/"Private" status at the same? Then when you can take over, you can use it. (def mission maybe or a new mission type?)

I agree on he sniper thing. I am a dead eye with the default wepons and see no need to get a sniper. I got the basic shot gun because I am grinding for ranks to get a better rifle and even the basic shotgun is too powerfull.

See, alot of people notice it and have agreed. they really need to blance out there weapons.

I really like the idea of a survival mission, like defense but without the actual cryopod.

An ideal mission would be having this work as a bonus objective. You go steal an artifact (for example) but then Lotus informs you that the ship has now been surrounded by <insert Corpus/Grineer bonus boss here> and your extraction shuttle has been destroyed. She can send you a rescue team in X seconds. You would then have to battle wave after wave of enemies trying to survive, and then you have the option to refuse to leave (like with defend missions) and a couple more waves would happen, the last one carrying the bonus boss which would drop some nice items.

This would be a very rare thing, though, like the Stalker.