The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1 Year Later..

Ogractor

... I finally decided to introduce myself.

Hi, I am Ogractor. I started playing Warframe on the 27th March 2013, so it's been exactly 1 year now.

I remember seeing Warframe on Steam and I immediately downloaded it because it looked pretty cool. I didnt even recognize the similarities or the relation to Dark Sector back then, even though I loved that game.

Now I am Rank 14 have leveled almost all the frames, except Loki and Rhino P and am a proud member

of the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

"OMG you've been playing Warframe for 1 year and havent played Loki?!?!" - Yes, back when I started I couldnt stand Loki players, most of the time they were, lets say.. pretty annoying. Now there are obviously much better candidates for the "Most annoying Warframe ever" Award, but thats a whole different story.

omg the nostalgia..

gDA62Zy.jpg

I remember my first Infested Defense, it was on Jupiter - Io. Omg it was so awesome, the team was 3 Excaliburs and 1 Loki and it was soo hard back then, everyone had the beginner weapons and we really struggled to keep them away from the pod. We got to wave 5 and were asked if we wanted to leave and take a reward, or continue fighting. Hell, we were so badass, we dared to keep fighting! xD

We somehow made it to wave 10 and decided to leave, we felt like we really accomplished something, it was really awesome. Today wave 10 is pretty much nothing.

I could tell more stories about how Warframe was super awesome when you first played it (not saying it is bad now),

but I think everyone has a few stories to tell about that.

Well, thats it for my introduction, I hope Warframe keeps getting more awesome every Update and lets aim for another year of space ninja madness!