Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If...

Gave the thing a more appealing title.

You have probably been telling yourself "What if this had that and that could this." Or something.

Here's a list of changes to the game many of you might like, condensed to one place. If we speak up, perhaps they'll be implented.

List "spoilered" so you don't have a wall of text. Teal deer ahead.

Clan Dojo

Physical "Vault":

A room or decoration item, which would allow clan members to contribute resources to the vault at any time, and not just when something's building. Said resources, contributed DIRECTLY to the vault, would not be refundable. Ever. This could greatly aid clan Architects in efficiently building things when clan members are offline, instead of waiting for some bugger to come online and contribute that Forma he promised two days ago. 

Simulation Room:

Ever wanted to replay that one mastery test you liked? Or try a new boss tactic without having to run through the real thing? Well, why not go to the Simulation Room and pick a challenge? 

If we had one.

I'm sure I'm not the only Tenno who thinks it would be grand to have such a training room. I mean, you'd select a challenge in the console (one you have already completed in the past, of course), it would teleport you to a privately hosted session and you'd have fun on demand. After it, you'd teleport back to the dojo.

I mean the concept is already possible in the mastery tests, ain't it? 

Hek, you could even fight a simulation of the Stalker of your custom level. 

(pun was intended. sorry.)

Weapon Stand/Armoury:

A stand/console/own room showcasing random weapons and allowing you to swap weapons while in the dojo. Would briefly disconnect and reconnect you to the dojo with the new loadout. No need to quit > arsenal > swap anymore.

Weapons Range:

A room with a target practice that allows to unholster weapons and run around without dealing damage to clan mates. Don't have a clear picture of it yet, but unholstering weapons in a room bigger than the dueling one and showing off your shooting skills sounds like fun. No abilities allowed in that room. 

Could also contain aforementioned Weapon Stand.

Ability to move built decorations

I mean why not. It's already built. Why not allow to move/scale it just like we could while initially placing it? Add a one hour penalty, but being forced to destroy and rebuild it makes puppies sad. And Tenno as well.

Bonus: Please return the cancelling pads in the Obstacle Course! Their lack is frustrating!

Trading

While nice (I mean who minds getting "free" plat *cough*), one could hardly agree that the current trading system is any good. I've read it several times already: "Auction house". Now this is a concept rather difficult to make and could have heavy impacts on the game's performance / economy. However, the latter is messed up already. 

You sit there for hours waiting for someone to agree to a decent price. That Boltor Prime BP you were farming for for days, burning though 20+ T3MD keys, surely doesn't cost 30p. And just yesterday, there was someone who sold it for 90! You respect your own effort, and so should the buyer, since RNG is not in favour of everyone. 

Now while waiting for the buyer is sometimes fun and rewarding, it can be tedious as well. You might simply have not enough time for that kind of bargaining. So what could the solution be?

Some sort of auction house accessible through either the UI or a clan room/console. A list with offers and a button to contact the Tenno who's selling the item. Message would arrive to the inbox. You'll make up an arrangement. Enjoy the flurry of offers you'll be getting.

Okay, maybe not the best idea, but something along these lines should happen. There's lots of room for improvisation here.

Warframe hidden passives

Something also talked about quite often, but I'll sum it up either way. 

It surely wouldn't hurt if Warframes had passive buffs/debuffs coming from their element. That could be: 

Ember/Prime: x% fire resistance  /  y% weakness to ice damage/ice levels

Volt: x% shock/arc trap resistance  /  y% weakness to slowing effects

Loki: x% resistance to slowing effects, no confusion after being teleported by commander  /  y% weakness to shock damage

Frost/Prime: x% resistance to ice damage/levels, no or reduced slow from ice patches in Void  /  y% more damage from fire

Saryn: x% resistance to poison  /  y% more slash damage taken (too much health anyway)

Nova: x% resistance to radiation damage, less void laser damage  /  y% more blast damage taken

Ash: x% faster stamina recharge, chance to resist confusion after being teleported by commander  /  3-5% more damage from Grineer

Nekros: %n% more seconds of bleedout  /  3-5% more damage from Infested (or whatnot)

Nyx: x% chance to resist drain from Ancient Disruptors  /  y% slower knockdown recovery

Zephyr: x% more damage dealt while airborne after using Tailwind and until she touches the ground again  /  y% more damage taken while airborne

Mag/Prime: x% faster shield regen  /  y% more magnetic damage taken (Disruptor drains more shields, for instance)

Excalibur/Prime: x% knockdown resistance  /  y% more laser damage taken (cause Vor laser'd him back then.. or something.)

Valkyr: x% more slash damage to weapons (since she's cat-like, scratching and all)  /  3-5% more damage from Corpus (trauma after Alad V. or something). (Also, claws should look like Wolverine's. Now.)

Banshee: weapons have x% less firing noise (reduced awareness?)  /  y% chance of not fitting her huge head into the extraction ship and getting left behind. Or... something?

Oberon: 1-5 more health/energy from pickups  /  Never get revived. No one likes your frame. (poor Oberon getting no love)

Vauban: 1% chance to summon a controllable train upon spawn. Choo choo, mofos  /  y% chance of being pulled into own Vortex. Oh how the tables have turned. (I'm starting to run out of ideas.)

Trinity: 0.1 innate energy and health regen  /  90% chance of no one thanking you for Blessing/a revive during or after a 60 minute T3 Survival

Rhino/Prime: x% chance his stomp will tear the space-time continuum and flood current map with G3 ponies  /  y% chance someone took this seriously.

Okay, I started derping at Banshee. But you get the picture.

x could be a value between 10-20%, while y could be something between 5-10%. List is just a suggestion anyway, but I think it would be a nice addition.

It would make each frame even more unique and in some cases would add more sense to them and their elements. A burning Ember ain't exactly a sight for sore eyes.

Head overheated, currently out of ideas. Will add more if I come up with something new and probably obvious.

Thanks for reading anyway if you have! 

Yeah I wondered, here are some of my suggestions;

Lightning Rod - Gromovita Batina

Undying Will - Neumiruća Volja

Streamline - Strujnica

Eagle Eye . Orlovo Oko

Split Chamber - Podjeljena Komora

Stormbringer - Donosioc Munja ili ti Munjeviti

Vile Precision - Podla Preciznost

Vicious Spread - Zlobno Raspršivanje

Loki - Đubre nevidljivo

etc...

Yeah I wondered, here are some of my suggestions;

Lightning Rod - Gromovita Batina

Undying Will - Neumiruća Volja

Streamline - Strujnica

Eagle Eye . Orlovo Oko

Split Chamber - Podjeljena Komora

Stormbringer - Donosioc Munja ili ti Munjeviti

Vile Precision - Podla Preciznost

Vicious Spread - Zlobno Raspršivanje

Loki - Đubre nevidljivo

etc...

That's... Polish translation, I presume?