Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question For [De] About Another Supposed Grineer Website.

Climaxstriker

I was looking through "decoding transmission" megathread and found a link someone posted, www.grineerhere.com

I clicked the link, and all there was was some spooky symbol that didn't look like grineer writing. if it was meant to be a grineer symbol of something, it's certainly something that's fairly new to us. If I didn't know any better the symbol seemed sort of "birdish" 

I don't know if the symbol is even something of De's creation at all. it could be just some troll trying to steer us in the wrong direction for some laughs.

On one hand, we don't know what this symbol is or if it's apart of warframe at all. On the other hand, it's something that could be worth looking into.

So rather than just wait around, i thought it would be better to ask DE if they created the site and if it had anything to do with what will be happening in the next few updates. 

Edit: I'm not talking about grineersystems.com. I already know about that. someone posted in the grineer systems megathread, the grineerhere.com link. I clicked it, and boom: Freaky birdish symbol.

Edited by Climaxstriker

I was looking through "decoding transmission" megathread and found a link someone posted, www.grineerhere.com

I clicked the link, and all there was was some spooky symbol that didn't look like grineer writing. if it was meant to be a grineer symbol of something, it's certainly something that's fairly new to us. If I didn't know any better the symbol seemed sort of "birdish" 

I don't know if the symbol is even something of De's creation at all. it could be just some troll trying to steer us in the wrong direction for some laughs.

On one hand, we don't know what this symbol is or if it's apart of warframe at all. On the other hand, it's something that could be worth looking into.

So rather than just wait around, i thought it would be better to ask DE if they created the site and if it had anything to do with what will be happening in the next few updates. 

It's not Grineerhere.com

It's Grineer systems

https://www.warframe.com/grineersystems/

Here, try this.