Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is Dps Important?

MechaTails

I'm not sure why DamagePerSecond is talked about as if it's very important. I rarely need to hold down the trigger on a weapon (with exceptions for mob-killers like the Gorgon of course) to kill something. Usually I'm firing in short bursts to aim at weak spots or take down one or two enemies at a time since the enemies tend to scatter, and they die quickly anyway.

Wouldn't it be more sensible to talk about weapons in terms of damage per bullet? Am I just misunderstanding the terms used?

Do you even video game bro?

When talking dps you got to use your brain when its matters or not and it is not rocket science to figure out when it matters or not. If you are doing t3 survival and want to make the most of your key if matters. Some people like a challenge and this game isn't very difficult with warframes like Trinity and doing endless missions is the closest thing to an end game this game has. A person may only have a limited amount of potatoes or whatever and they want to make them count by getting a weapon that is not only useful in the normal content of the game, but in all the content which includes going 60+ in t3 survival or defense.

Edited by Oishii