The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: Honoring The System Screenshot Contest!

[DE]Megan

Melee 1.0 is dead! Long live melee 2.0! Here is my submission, fingers are crossed.

If the words are hard to read, my apologies. Here is the message:

Mind the shadows, Grineer. Our fallen brothers and sisters will be avenged. Your armies will be brought to ruin. Your queens will be brought low, and they shall kneel. We are your reckoning.          The Tenno

fnTAnAR.png

Warframe = Ash

Weapon = Orthos

(and yes, it is on Earth)

Ah Melee 1.0

I remember just when the Galatine had come out - and I'd hit 30 with it.

Shortly thereafter I was in some infested defence mission - and around wave 17 four ancients (Back when toxic ancients gave you the poison DoT 100% of the time if they hit you...) got to the pod. Out came the galatine... and down went four toxic ancients

Some nublet in the game saw it and almost shat himself. He had never seem something nail four ancients that quickly. Felt really good man.

warframe_screenshotcontest.jpg

I had a hard time finding an iconic and simple picture. Too easy to just have lots of visual clutter.

This silhouette really puts the focus on the weapon. Partially in view, but quite clearly Loki and Glaive Prime.

Editted for water splashes and tree silhouettes in the water reflection. Before there was just unrealistic clipping through the water, a hard polygonal edge to the waterfall, and nothing to give the image a clear sense of location. Understandable limitations of 3d game environments, but I think the splashes make it work. They look kind of cheap, I tried to make them blend better with the graphics of the game... but ahhh ahhH! I just gotta post it!