Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: Honoring The System Screenshot Contest!

[DE]Megan

P7FtI7V.png

I felt that Nekros would be a really good frame to use with the Hate, because, well, it's a scythe. I figured either him or Valkyr would do. But I went with Nekros because I feel he's too unappreciated. Same with the Hate. You hardly ever the see the Hate. I understand it's a Stalker weapon and all that, but I don't think I've seen it since I first began playing. I bought the "What Stalker" pack, like, my 3rd day playing Warframe and the Hate was the first weapon I got to 30, so it's a pretty special weapon to me.

My submission, sorry if it's a little blurry on the text, that's what happens I'm afraid.

hold_the_sword_by_jowain92-d7c2tf8.png

The text is from the song "Hold the Sword" by Whispered, I would post a link to the song that the lyrics are taken from, but I'm not sure if that's allowed.

this is the text in case it's hard to read:

Fate only smiles on the wise,

who put themselves aside

Who are ready to die, embrace the form

of honor in its purest form,

the honor of dying,

as you're holding the sword.

Message to all Frontier Grineer forces:

My scouts have succeeded in obtaining further evidence of the Tenno's presence on Earth. The one they call Ash attacked one of our compounds deep in the northern forests just two solar cycles ago. He singlehandedly wiped out the entire security detail with his Orthos polearm weapon, proceeding to engage in some form of meditation underneath a nearby waterfall. Any Frontier squads engaging with the Ash Tenno are advised to remain at a minimum safe distance of at least one hundred Earth yards.

Do not continue to fail your queens, my Grineer. Find this Tenno and destroy him.

Commander Vay Hek

hswv5Nm.jpg?1

one question how do i save a screenshot??

you can just print screen and it will be saved to steam, if you don't have steam account use this: press print screen->exit to windows->paste it to paint and save

Edited by Vurige