Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Team Wanted For A Farming Run

DALOS

I'm looking for a crack team of Tenno to aid me in a farming run for Orokin Cell. The event will take place in the Saturn region (Levels 9-18) It's going to be mostly Survival and Defence Missions. If you're interested, reply so we can discus the matter further.

Pre Requisites

-I'm Looking for Tenno that can hold there own in a fight and look after one and other.

-The fight's going to be against Corpus and Grinner, so choose you're Weapons and builds accordingly.

-I recommend at least one Tenno adorn a tanky Warframe such as Rhino or Frost, other then that any Frame is acceptable except for the following: Ember and Vauban as ether because they're to squishy, not useful for this run or because I'm already using Vauban and you only really need one of those.

I will be using Vauban (as previously mentioned) a Hek, Dex Furis and a Kestrel, all modded for ether Corpus or Grinner.

So if your In for a good Milk run that promises Lots of gubbins let me know.

Edited by DALOS

I just have to say that you have some odd restrictions on your search, the Ignis has already been mentioned above (it can be very powerful). Ruling out Loki (possibly the best frame for infinite scaling against Grineer and Corpus) or even the MP spamming Nova? Both make jokes of survival and defense for the most part. If you want people to seriously join you then you should consider removing those restrictions, anyone who has played this game for a while will have their own preference and should be able to make whatever frame and combo work well into higher levels.

Also Vauban is an odd choice as you are not fighting Infested, he is useful enough but not someone I'd consider as part of a farming team, Nekros and Trinity are typically what people ask for.

I'd be happy to join you on some of the survival runs... i'm going to be online pretty much all day, and can bring almost any frame so just tell me what you want.

edit: no nekros XD

Edited by cladin

WOW... that's a lot of rage! LOLOLOLOL sorry for being such a Spike. To answer this rage a provide an expenation:

Coming from a guy who did his research Ignis has all the bad traits of any weapon; short range, slow projectile speed, it only hits a signal target last time I checked.

As for the Loki argument, Hitman_777 "You don't know nothing about Loki" Loki was the second frame I maxed out and I can say It's squishy and meeds mobility to compensate, not a good choice for survival where the possibility of getting seperated and dies happends ALOT. Hens why I'm looking for tanks. As for Crimson's point about the Loki-Nyx Strategy, it's very specific that requires close teamwork. I guess I'm open to the new idea but I need someone else to play the part of nyx.

Any other comments are on things that I have limited or out dated information about. Ether way I'll still consider the feedback for the future and am probably going to change the requirements for this.

Thanks for all the advice and amusing amounts of nerd rage :p

WOW... that's a lot of rage! LOLOLOLOL sorry for being such a Spike. To answer this rage a provide an expenation:

Coming from a guy who did his research Ignis has all the bad traits of any weapon; short range, slow projectile speed, it only hits a signal target last time I checked.

As for the Loki argument, Hitman_777 "You don't know nothing about Loki" Loki was the second frame I maxed out and I can say It's squishy and meeds mobility to compensate, not a good choice for survival where the possibility of getting seperated and dies happends ALOT. Hens why I'm looking for tanks. As for Crimson's point about the Loki-Nyx Strategy, it's very specific that requires close teamwork. I guess I'm open to the new idea but I need someone else to play the part of nyx.

Any other comments are on things that I have limited or out dated information about. Ether way I'll still consider the feedback for the future and am probably going to change the requirements for this.

Thanks for all the advice and amusing amounts of nerd rage :p

The very first line of this response shows the lack of maturity and it reflects you as the "nerd rager". 

Secondly saying that Loki is squishy is just . . . no. Yes he can die arguably fast when focused on, but he's a stealth oriented frame and not using his invisibility makes no sense at all, so almost everyone you see will have it equiped and it's not hard to spam it because it's pretty energy efficient and with the right build you'll get the energy back from using it after it runs out. Thus making it one of the best solo survivability frames in the game when played correctly.

Tanky frames like Rhino & Frost which you suggest yourself aren't bad either, but I'm pointing out your so called "experience" with Loki isn't as good as you think it is. 

I personally only have 1 requirement on my farming runs, and that's for 1 person to be a Nekros for a Desecrate spam, and I'll usually be Trinity myself. Reason for that is that I myself can controll the invincibility ( usually spamming it ) incase someone goes down and I need to time the Invincible frames correctly. Other than that the damage will come from the guns more than from the frames. CC isn't needed with a Trin, so having people with damage buffs ( Prime, Sonar, etc ... ) is usefull ofcourse, but not required for normal farming runs. Ofcourse this all changes with serious record-breaking runs, but then again you'd not want to do those type of runs with randoms. 

-ZeRod. 

Add Firestorm and Shred to the Ignis and it certainly ramps up its use for a close support power house.

I have a fully forma'd Ignis and depending on if you are running corrosive damage or what have you, it is certainly a powerful weapon on a frame like Rhino.

Nova, Nekro, Nyx, Loki, they are all great frames and I see no reason to limit those willing to offer their time to assist you. To each his own though.