Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I Use Weapons That I Own For Other Warframes?

(PSN)skyking1415

Question

I'm making a bow and a rhino warframe but the rhino is going to take 3 days to finish and the bow 12 hours so, can I install my bow to my other warframes and then be able to use it with rhino or I have to get a bow for every warframe that I own? I dont have alot of components to get a bow to other warframe thats why I ask.

Edited by (PS4)skyking1415

10 answers to this question

You are a Tenno. A Tenno can use any warframe/weapon of their choosing. It's like gearing up before a battle. A warframe would be armor and a weapon would be a weapon. You can use any gear you have. That's the best way I can explain it. The answer is yes, you can use bows on other warframes.

The only thing you can't use on other warframes are abilitys like "Slash Dash" which can only be used by Excalibur-frames. If you have two different Excalibur-frames they can both use the same Slash Dash mod though. But you can not put a Slash-dash mod on a Rhino.

Other mods like Redirection and such are independent- Warframe Active abilitys are not.

Why would you have to get a weapon for every frame?

WHICH GAME CAME UP WITH SOMETHING SO IRRITATINGLY STUPID?!

No. Srsly. You do not have to get a new weapon for every frame. If DE introduced something like this i would never touch this game again.

Grand Theft Auto 5? You have to buy each gun for each of the three protagonists.