Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glass Windows When Broken

JohnMarkLee

Can we have it where when the windows break the enemies get sucked in and die? We also can sucked in but at a slower rate and our movement speed is decrease to get away!

Q&A from Community:

Verryn: The only things I can imagine that would give them trouble from doing this is:

What happens when you get sucked out?

What will the ship look like from the outside?

How and where will you revive?

Will there be a chance to save your life like reviving others?

Just thought about some of this stuff.

1. You are hanging from the edge.

2. In a invasion mission when you help the Corpus invade. You are outside and can see the ship. So I think they already have that taken care of.

3. Continued from #1, you partners can go towards you and try to pull you in. Same system as Revive just hold X. However the they guy on the other side has to move his mouse back and fourth to help you get him in. Faster he moves the mouse faster it will be to bring him in.(This could be quite a mini-game like hacking puzzles.) If he doesn't move the mouse you can "revive"/pull him until 50% and it starts to drop back down. He will die when timer goes down and his character release his grip cause he can't hold on any longer. Lock Doors will lock the windows automatically, regardless of someone being at the terminals, if a Tenno dies and falls into space or if a Tenno is saved. 

4. I think I answered this at #3.

Additional Author Comments on this Q: Yes there can be more than one guy on the ledge. No you can't save them both at the same time. Funny additional idea... You can see the dead players body floating in space on every other window excepted the locked one.

Pain_LT3: its interesting idea, but if you got sucked out and team mates hacked console to close windows how they would they pull you in, wouldt they get sucked out too if they aproach open window?

1. LOL! You got to be real dumb to lock the guy in the window out! My only answer to this would be the guy in the window dies.
2. Also yes the could of been suck out if they approach the window however. The indicator to pull them in will appear when u are only 5 meters away. Then your character will already be animated to approach the window careful and thats when all the pulling starts. If you get like 2 or 3 meters close indicator will not show up and you will also be sucked in.
Edited by JohnMarkLee

The only things I can imagine that would give them trouble from doing this is:

The only things I can imagine that would give them trouble from doing this is:

Answered

There's a reason that falling out of broken windows is a terrible idea.

They're too easily breakable. A thrown Glaive, no matter how much damage it does, is able to shatter "reinforced" glass. Thunderbolt explosions break them, a single stray arrow can go straight through. Somehow, the Corpus have never questioned the validity of calling them reinforced.

There's a reason that falling out of broken windows is a terrible idea.

They're too easily breakable. A thrown Glaive, no matter how much damage it does, is able to shatter "reinforced" glass. Thunderbolt explosions break them, a single stray arrow can go straight through. Somehow, the Corpus have never questioned the validity of calling them reinforced.

Still you have a chance to run away. Only a idiot would just stand there and get sucked in. :l