Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Lex What Brand Are You?

MoyuTheTrinity

Corpus weapons do use bullets.  The Braton is a visibly corpus weapon, even if it's not used by the Corpus.

It's also worth noting that Corpus weapons all deal physical damage, despite the projectiles' appearances.

its also worth noting they probably should do electrical damage and the lanka should shoot hitscan all by popular demand but they dont o.o

and that the braton is apparently not corpus brand it was just an unplaned oversite as the game grew so they made a crazy story about it or something

That Tekna is a pure Hk SOCOM knockoff. Don't see any of the same cues in the Lex... Lex, with its half-slide indicating something other than the direct-blowback action used by most semiautos and its Pachmeyr-ish grip, looks more like a Silhouette sporting pistol.

My favorite gun since I joined the closed beta I have never put it down even when stronger varients tried to take it's place it is always diffrent enough to feel better for me

The bronco was its first enemy.

Then the kraken.

Then the vasto.

The magnus not so much.

Even the dual lex could not replace you.

Last the marelok was all like I AM A BRAK AND A LEX then it misses everyshot cuz it cant shoot straight.

The question stands.

Are you corpus grineer infested or tenno?

it can't be corpus it uses bullets?

it can't be grineer it isnt ugly?

it can't be infested it isnt crazy weird?

it can't be tenno it isnt ornate enough?

WHAT ARE YOU D:

What skin do i look forward to the vandle the wraith the prime THE DEX? DEX LEX 2015?! that is way to long of a wait Q~Q

The snipetron was projectile based. In my opinion the Lex is a corpus designed pistol that was then mass produced and sold to the Tenno, just like the Braton. This makes sense, because puncture is strong against grineer, and corpus fight grineer alot.

I always saw things like the MK-1 Braton, the Lato and the Lex as failed Corpus projects trying to recreate the power of Orokin tech. As they didn't become as good as expected, they were cheapened and sold for civilians who want to have a firearm or go hunting Kubrows and Desert Skates. Thus, the Lotus and the Tenno can buy those and not raise any suspicion.