Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept Tore ( Means God Of Thunder In Old Norse )

Archangelzz

I am bored so I am just making this for fun

Base Stats ( subject to change depending on what you guys think is best )

Health 120

Energy 140

Shields 130

Speed  1.00

Armor 150

Abilities

Ball of lighting   energy ?   damage ?

Conjure a ball of lighting in your hands then blast it out in front of you when it hits a enemy or object it explodes in a brilliant curtain of lighting and energy dealing heavy damage to every unit caught in the blast radius

Damage is buffed if enemies are affected by numb status

Lighting wave   energy cost ?

Flip into the air and drop kick the ground releasing a AOE lighting wave around you stunning all who are hit for 7 seconds and giving them the status numb for 10 seconds ( duration can be increased with mods ) making them take more damage from electrical effects and damage as well as having slightly slower movement speed. 

Shield of lighting   energy cost ?

Projects a shield around yourself and your allies for 15 seconds absorbing a ?% percentage of damage from energy weapons and converting that damage into energy and shield points also any melee units that hit you while the shield is up are stunned for 5 seconds.

Duration can be increased by mods

Wrath of the ancients   energy cost ?   damage ?

Summon the wrath of the ancients by making 15 lighting bolts strike targets from the sky causing small AOE damage if they hit objects or the ground and if they hit an enemy deals electrical damage if that enemy is shielded then their shields overload and explode dealing damage causing a weaker chain reaction to other shielded units.

( number of lighting bolts can be increased by upgrading the mod and the bolts always hit at least near there target so there is a good chance they will be hit )

(damage is buffed if enemies are under the numb status effect)

The first ability is essentially just Nova's antimatter drop. The second one is essentially having lightning on your weapon then doing the slam attack, as well as a de-buff, and it would be nice to have more de-buffs, but this one does nothing more than that aside from making them take extra electricity damage. Third ability is Frost's snowglobe but electric, however I do like the idea of converting a percentage of damage into energy, but it seems useless to make a percentage of it turn into shields when you are also losing shields to counter-act that. His final ability is very similar to World on Fire by Ember, except weaker due to not outright targeting enemies and being incapable of following you. The chain damage is also similar to Nova's molecular prime. It just seems like a standard nuke, really, and we keep getting more of those so it's alright, but we have a lot of better ones.

I feel like you need to figure out what his niche is and try to think of your own abilities instead of borrowing from others. Most of his abilities seem like less effective versions of pre-existing abilities. Also, speaking as someone who comes from a family half full of Norwegian immigrants, Tor is not old Norse for God of Thunder. Thor is THE God of Thunder, and comes from the Old Norse þórr. Tor is the Danish spelling.

Well like it says subject to chance and I said Tore is from the old Norse language as it is what they called Thor before their language was improved upon and changed Tore is Thor it is just a different variation of his name. Also I was not basing his abilities on any pre existing abilities at all. They just came out that way like I said I just made this frame out of boredom don't care whether y'all like him or not he is just there for the sake of being there.I have made plenty of frames that are unique and very different from any one currently in the game also lighting wave is more like the moas stomp attack also it does not involve using a weapon at all.

It.. is not what we used to call him even before that. It was never pronounced Tore, and if you're going for Old Norse spelling I'm afraid that might be hard to implement into a cross-language game. If you don't care about feedback, then why are you even posting it on the forum? And if you have so many that are unique and very different, why don't you show us them instead of this? There's no reason for this to be here if you don't want any responses to it.

Rhino has an ability that's essentially just the moa's stomp but with more usefulness due to suspending them. I know it doesn't involve using a weapon, but the way you worded it made it sound like it has the same result, AOE lightning wave that stuns people in its radius with lightning.

I can give you the link to the site were I got the name if you like and I actually already have put my unique warframes on here already on the fourms fan made list for things like fan made weapons, warframes, lore ect which even got the attention of the devs themselves. also I am not sure how flipping into the air and drop kicking the ground is using weapon since you use your leg and a drop kick is just a kick that utilizes a higher vantage point or angle to gather kinetic energy and speed to deal a lot more damage as I have used it in real life when sparring. Here is the site for Tore thing make of it what you will.  http://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/list-of-origin-names-meaning/norse-thunder.html

It.. is not what we used to call him even before that. It was never pronounced Tore, and if you're going for Old Norse spelling I'm afraid that might be hard to implement into a cross-language game. If you don't care about feedback, then why are you even posting it on the forum? And if you have so many that are unique and very different, why don't you show us them instead of this? There's no reason for this to be here if you don't want any responses to it.

Rhino has an ability that's essentially just the moa's stomp but with more usefulness due to suspending them. I know it doesn't involve using a weapon, but the way you worded it made it sound like it has the same result, AOE lightning wave that stuns people in its radius with lightning.

rhufF0g.gif

rhufF0g.gif

Good movie.

Before I forget if you would like a more unique from I made this one a long long time ago also iv answered the question why post it about 6 times look closer and you will see the answer written all over the place.

Commando frame

Base stats

Health 140

Shields 90

Armor 180

Speed 1.11

Abilities

Thermal vision  energy cost ?

Activates thermal vision allowing you to see enemies through walls and objects.

Duration can be increased through mods and upgrading the ability

Trip mine  energy cost ?

allows you to place a laser triggered trip mine on walls, floors or objects is triggered by enemies passing through the laser deals medium damage and knocks enemies for 3 seconds large blast radius also grants surprise for all enemies hit which induces a bleed dot on them.

stays activated until triggered also you can not trigger the mine by walking through the laser

Infiltration  energy cost ?

using holo projection technology you can cast a holo projection of the enemy over yourself making you look like them and allowing you to walk amongst your enemies without them realizing your the enemy it also grants you infiltration which gives you a 70% more damage from what ever your base damage is for stealth attacks when using stealth kills.

Covert team   energy cost ?  cool down

a passing tenno covert team uncloaks and fights with you for 1 minute random warframes with random weapons appear each time you use the ability and they scale with the level of the planet your on also duration can be increased with mods or by upgrading the ability. ( they can use there abilities though they are scaled as to not be overpowered )

Edited by Archangelzz

Actually ashes Teleport is one of the most hated abilities in the game believe or not I agree with em it could use a little work but any way If I can find the forum area again were my frames are listed ill bring them up. One of them may seem a lot like the necromancer warframe we have now but to be fair I came up with with my warframe idea before the necroframe was even being created so my ideas cam first.

Here is one I was just playing around with this warframe centers more around utility instead of pure damage since at higher levels warframe damage abilities tend to not be so useful.

Abilities

Dragons breath

load your rifle with dragon rounds that reduce armor by 1% for every bullet the enemy takes and makes them take burning dot damage every second for 7 seconds these rounds also explode causing a small AOE letting you light small tight groups of enemies on fire for a sort of chain effect. Is extremely potent when used with the shotguns. 

Meat shield

Grab a enemy and hold them in a hostage position allowing the use of your secondary weapon while using the enemy to soak up damage once they get below a certain health percentage throw them away knocks down all enemies that the hostage hits for 5 seconds and granting the debuff dizzy giving them slower speed and slow melee attacks deals no damage though. ( you can move around with the hostage )

Subjugate

teleport to your target and break their arm and disarm and take their weapon and take its ammunition for yourself replenishing 15 percent of your base ammo for either your primary or secondary weapon.

( the enemy you use this ability on will not be able to attack in any way shape or form deals minimal damage to the target can be used on heavy units ineffective agaisnt infected )

Still thinking

Edited by Archangelzz

Ashe's teleport is pretty hated due to the stupidly long time it takes between teleporting, however my other points still stand, there are frames and abilities that would do those jobs much better.

War Cry is literally one of Valkyr's abilities. It seems like you ripped the description from it, too.

Meat shield seems pretty interesting, rather than taking a concussion charge from Star Wars I think it'd be better if the knockdown came from the sheer force that they slam the enemy down with.

Subjugate could be kind of useful, but honestly at higher levels you'll be likely using better guns than your enemies, so it doesn't have very good endgame potential, and depending on the mods it ends up with it could be bad early game too.

The final ability is down-graded Valkyr's Hysteria.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Valkyr

https://warframe.com/game/warframes/valkyr

Hmm is that first one really? honestly I haven't even checked out her abilities so ill change it. I still think subjugate could be useful since I have made it were the enemies you do it can not attack at all but I'm sure ill change it just have to think how same with blood lust. And I noticed you didn't say anything about dragons breath.

Ashe's teleport is pretty hated due to the stupidly long time it takes between teleporting, however my other points still stand, there are frames and abilities that would do those jobs much better.

War Cry is literally one of Valkyr's abilities. It seems like you ripped the description from it, too.

Meat shield seems pretty interesting, rather than taking a concussion charge from Star Wars I think it'd be better if the knockdown came from the sheer force that they slam the enemy down with.

Subjugate could be kind of useful, but honestly at higher levels you'll be likely using better guns than your enemies, so it doesn't have very good endgame potential, and depending on the mods it ends up with it could be bad early game too.

The final ability is down-graded Valkyr's Hysteria.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Valkyr

https://warframe.com/game/warframes/valkyr

Here is one I was just playing around with this warframe centers more around utility instead of pure damage since at higher levels warframe damage abilities tend to not be so useful.

Abilities

Dragons breath

load your rifle with dragon rounds that reduce armor by 1% for every bullet the enemy takes and makes them take burning dot damage every second for 7 seconds these rounds also explode causing a small AOE letting you light small tight groups of enemies on fire for a sort of chain effect. Is extremely potent when used with the shotguns. 

Meat shield

Grab a enemy and hold them in a hostage position allowing the use of your secondary weapon while using the enemy to soak up damage once they get below a certain health percentage throw them away knocks down all enemies that the hostage hits for 5 seconds and granting the debuff dizzy giving them slower speed and slow melee attacks deals no damage though. ( you can move around with the hostage )

Subjugate

teleport to your target and break their arm and disarm and take their weapon and take its ammunition for yourself replenishing 15 percent of your base ammo for either your primary or secondary weapon.

( the enemy you use this ability on will not be able to attack in any way shape or form deals minimal damage to the target can be used on heavy units ineffective agaisnt infected )

Still thinking

Look a bit better?