The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Well Of Life

Jin_Lightning

Simple idea.

What if Well of Life gave out 500 health when the target affected with Well of Life dies?

It wouldn't increase the health of the target anymore, and it would be affected by range, duration and strength mods.

I don't like relying on just Blessing for healing, and Well of Life needs something. So here's my idea.

What do you guys think?

-Jin

I think one of the main reasons it gave health to the target was to prevent it from getting killed too quickly, so that everyone can get the benefits of Energy Vampire.

So... I'm not sure tbh. Trinity still feels too broken, but imagining the massive backlash from the community when they finally remove Godmode from Blessing... 

I think one of the main reasons it gave health to the target was to prevent it from getting killed too quickly, so that everyone can get the benefits of Energy Vampire.

So... I'm not sure tbh. Trinity still feels too broken, but imagining the massive backlash from the community when they finally remove Godmode from Blessing... 

I understand that, believe me. The extra health that Well of Life gives is probably the main reason people don't use it. As for Energy Vampire, I always cast it on the biggest threat in the room, so it lasts longer, and I don't use duration mods, so it pumps out energy alot faster. Sure, my Blessing duration suffers, but if everyone's always topped up on energy, I don't think they'l care.

I just think my idea will keep health coming out faster, than just spending 100 energy (efficiency mods depending) on the same skill over and over.

Just adding variety. ^_^

-Jin

well of life needs to work..... in all situations.. even with people doing 90k+ damage to targets effectively insta killing them at range 

and I am not sure how, the only realistic way I can see is, very lazy, is to make it an aura around trinity, and then trinity is reduced to mashing it.

blessing needs fixing, once the removal of god mode goes into effect, healing will become part of the game again.

I wonder if it could be a combination of all things, Make well of life jump from hostile target to target, giving life to nearby players, and also giving life when shot, and give an aoe life pulse when killed. and it needs to be a value that scales with the level of the content, so it doesn't overheal low ranked players and underheal high ranked players.

i think blessing should do something.... weird.. like increase all frames shields and health by 400%

Bah, Blessing can be easily fixed by reducing the benefit it gets from duration mods. Please learn the difference between invinciblity and "godmode".

Edited by OblivionNecroninja