The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx The Telekinetic Melee Master?

main_antagonist

I was thinking how attacking a single target but from a distance with telekinetic strikes would be awesome for the melee update and started to think how I don't use psychic bolts ... ever.

In short combine psychic bolts with mind control so that when the duration finishes they take damage equal to the current psychic bolts we have now or that target bursts bolts out of their mind at the end of the duration of mind control at their allies.

Then the new ability would designate a target or more? If you cast it per target, and each melee attack does damage to them even if you aren't hitting them or nearby ... and maybe eventually stealth could be worked into that ability so if the target wasn't alert they take a multiplier.

A great example of this is Kenshi from Mortal Kombat, so check the video out below of some of the telekinetic attacks I'm talking about because I really want to see what other people think of psychic bolts vs my idea.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc5JrCFIw2A

and maybe eventually stealth could be worked into that ability so if the target wasn't alert they take a multiplier.

You know what would be great for stealth? A psychic pain inhibitor so that enemies don't realize they are taking damage.

Right now it would be about as useful as silence, but in the future when stealth is a thing I bet it would be OP.

I also like your idea btw.

Edited by CubedOobleck

You know what would be great for stealth? A psychic pain inhibitor so that enemies don't realize they are taking damage.

Right now it would be about as useful as silence, but in the future when stealth is a thing I bet it would be OP.

I also like your idea btw.

That pain inhibitor is a really cool idea! :D