Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Melee Weapons Thought.

8bit_Ghost

Tenno spent the last many years in cryosleep. They wake up with no memory of who or what they were. And yet...

...how is it that I can get an orthos, and jump right into a battle and my Tenno knows exactly how to use this weapon along with all the forms in order to NOT whack him/herself in the head with it?

Like seriously I don't know if every Tenno is trained in every weapon art and that 2 minute tutorial the Lotus gives you jumpstarted your memory well enough to remember how to use everything or there is a mystical unmentioned period of time where Tenno practice their weapons between missions and get the whack-self-in-head-with-orthos period of out the way.

1. We are regaining our strength and knowledge, that's how our weapons get better. They don't get stronger we just relearn our old training.

2. We have a level of based knowledge, its muscle memory.

3. Because it would be really stupid if we couldn't use a weapon because we'd forgotten.

Muscle Memory?

Also, I'm sure the Tenno train and eat like any other normal space ninjas; they are, in the game, living entities, but we only control them in battle, not when they have to take a trip to the bathroom.

Edited by OptimumBow0

because it's the freaking year 200000000000000000000000000 maybe?... i bet tenno are not like you or me or any regular human... they might be even upload the proper aptitute to their "memory" or whatever... dude... Vay Hek just "evolved"!

Edited by Orbister

Muscle Memory?

Also, I'm sure the Tenno train and eat like any other normal space ninjas; they are, in the game, living entities, but we only control them in battle, not when they have to take a trip to the bathroom.

Muscular memory don't work the way you think, muscular memory is the ability the muscles have to regain a physical condition. 

On Topic: There are many levels of memory, some people that actually have amnesia still remember how to talk, or eat, or use many things that we have in our life, the only issue is the person don't have certain memories of his life.