The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Wisdom Of Lotus

Kasseopea

We all love and hold our Lotus dear, but when it comes to talking...well. Let me give you an example of what she says and what come to my mind:

Lotus, Kappa MDef, last phase: "Alarms reset. They do not suspect a thing"

"Hey, Larry, where are the 50 ospreys we got shipped in this morning, i could bet they were right here a minute ago..."

"Jim, stop being so f-ing paranoid, what, you think some space ninjas killed them and about 200 of our men, while hacking some terminals?"

"But Larry, the alarm..."

"Naah Jim, im sure it was nothing"

"But Larry, there is a Galatine in my face"

"I bet it was always there Jim, just like the two-handed Axe in mine"

Lotus, Vault run, every single thing dead: "This wont be easy, the orokin will do anything to prevent your escape" (or sth around the lines, cant find her actuall quotes)

"Lotus, get your sh*t together..."

Lotus, Survival, about 4 life-support capsules standing, ~20% oxy: "Extraction is your best option"

"....N-n-n-nope....."

I mean, cmon, we really have to get some new sentences from her. As it is now, its pretty awkward most of the time.

Edited by Kasseopea

"Hey, Larry, where are the 50 ospreys we got shipped in this morning, i could bet they were right here a minute ago..." - "Jim, stop being so f-ing paranoid, what, you think some space ninjas killed them and about 200 of our men, while hacking some terminals?"

"But Larry, the alarm..."

"Naah Jim, im sure it was nothing"

"But Larry, there is a Galatine in my face"

"I bet it was always there Jim, just like the two-handed Axe in mine

any animators or comic artists that can make this a reality can make my day, i do art but i havent branched into PC stuff enough to know how to do that but this would be gold GOLD

any animators or comic artists that can make this a reality can make my day, i do art but i havent branched into PC stuff enough to know how to do that but this would be gold GOLD

There was one in the contest quite similar to it though.

Let's not forget:

"I'm detecting a large security force headed your way.  It's the Grineer."

No, it's yo mama with a battleaxe. OF COURSE ITS THE GRINEER.  Yeah she needs Lore-based dialogue, seeing as how 99% of the time, she is the only dialogue.

• 2 weeks later...

Lotus, Vault run, every single thing dead: "This wont be easy, the orokin will do anything to prevent your escape" (or sth around the lines, cant find her actuall quotes)

so you haven't noticed that if you open the vault with remaining enemies (or in a survival mission but if you vault run in survival you deserve to be punished) all enemies turn into corrupted?

Lotus, Survival, about 4 life-support capsules standing, ~20% oxy: "Extraction is your best option"

actually those messages have saved me more than once when i forget to keep an eye on the oxygen

You have mocked Lotus.

Do you think there will be no repercussions?

Dear god what happened to your face Mag?

I can't get used to that...i just can't

If you guys want some comics or thing like that theres talented people in the fan sections of the forum