Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Lotus

ShiningArmor

Lotus: The one who guides the Tenno. She uses the power of the Void to fight her enemies.

Health: 50 (200 at 30)

Shields: 75 (250 at 30)

Energy: 100 (150 at 30)

Armor: 70

Sprint Speed: 1.1

Stamina: 80

Polarities: None

Ability 1: Void Blast: Concentrate energy of the Void into the palm of your hand and fire it at an enemy going up to 3/6/9/15 meters, dealing 50/75/100/150 radiation damage.

Ability 2: Vorpal Blade: Convert Void energy into a large sword to swing horizontally at a full 180 degrees with a range of 2/4/6/8 meters, dealing 75/125/150/200 damage, 50% slash 50% radiation.

Ability 3: Gift of the Lotus: Fill your fellow Tenno with Void energy, allowing them full use of their skills, giving infinite energy for 3/3/5/5 seconds.

Ability 4: Fate of the Orokin: Concentrate Void energy into a small sphere for releasing it, causing a massive explosion of Void energy in a radius of 9/12/15/20 meters, dealing 100/150/200/300 damage, 25% explosive and 75% radiation, and causing all enemies caught in the blast to take 40/50/60/80 radiation damage over time.

I know much rage will come of this, so discuss!

P.S. This is not really a serious concept, but might be cool as the final frame.

I like the powers but instead of it being the warframe herself about something like her personal guard that would still give them a lotus Esq feel to them but they would not be the main character overall though I like the idea.

Who says she has a personal guard? I think that would be the Tenno as well.

Actually... A stupid idea but it would be really fun would be to make a story mode, and make her the final boss! Heck yeah! And use these abilities because they are pretty cool, except ability 3 with infinite energy.

Edited by ShiningArmor

Oh wow. I just posted a similar thread earlier today. Some of the ideas are borderline the same, except that my Warframe was a female named Sora who discovered in the Void. I promise I didn't steal your ideas

It's ok lol. This was more of a joke anyways. We do need a Void frame though. 3:

What?

There is a very similar thread on the Warframe wikia in the 'Warframe ideas' section in the forum by user Tengu147 (which is me, of course) posted on the same day as this thread... If that isn't suspicious, I don't know what is.

There is a very similar thread on the Warframe wikia in the 'Warframe ideas' section in the forum by user Tengu147 (which is me, of course) posted on the same day as this thread... If that isn't suspicious, I don't know what is.

I rarely ever look at the wiki. I only go there to find locations for Prime Parts, and to look at the frames already in the game for the format of the Health/Shields/Energy/etc stuff. I also never look at anyone else's ideas anyways, so if mine looks similar to anyone else's, it's because I never even looked to see if it already existed lol.

Now, posted on the same day? That's just pure luck. Although I've never really been lucky.

Edited by ShiningArmor

I rarely ever look at the wiki. I only go there to find locations for Prime Parts, and to look at the frames already in the game for the format of the Health/Shields/Energy/etc stuff. I also never look at anyone else's ideas anyways, so if mine looks similar to anyone else's, it's because I never even looked to see if it already existed lol.

Now, posted on the same day? That's just pure luck. Although I've never really been lucky.

Don't worry about it. This just means that we think alike :)