The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All That Hype

ScorchedIce

All that hype... just so we're told to wait another week.
It would be fine without all the hype you guys created.. And you know what? It is actually fine! we can wait another week, hell, we've waited for months now for melee 2.0 and Vay Hek, nobody will die for not having the Waterframe for another week, and i'm actually glad i'm not gonna get destroyed by Grineer turrets for another week.

That being said... i feel like you guys, DE, lied to us, you didn't fulfill your promise, and that makes me very sad. I'm pretty sure i'm not the only one.
Time to wait 'til next week, and do whatever you need to do you guys, not everyone's just a ball of rage, ravenous for new content every week.

And you, fellow players reading this.. think about it this way: Complaining, ranting, won't make a week pass by faster, nor make the DEvs work faster. all people accomplish with that, is flood the forums, make the mods and admins go crazy deleting every freakin' rage post you make, and everyone gets upset. not cool.

Edited by Hecadisth

All that hype... just so we're told to wait another week.

It would be fine without all the hype you guys created.. And you know what? It is actually fine! we can wait another week, hell, we've waited for months now for melee 2.0 and Vay Hek, nobody will die for not having the Waterframe for another week, and i'm actually glad i'm not gonna get destroyed by Grineer turrets for another week.

That being said... i feel like you guys, DE, lied to us, you didn't fulfill your promise, and that makes me very sad. I'm pretty sure i'm not the only one.

Time to wait 'til next week, and do whatever you need to do you guys, not everyone's just a ball of rage, ravenous for new content every week.

And you, fellow players reading this.. think about it this way: Complaining, ranting, won't make a week pass by faster, nor make the DEvs work faster. all people accomplish with that, is flood the forums, make the mods and admins go crazy deleting every freakin' rage post you make, and everyone gets upset. not cool.

In BF merge

They wanted to release it today.

Did DE originally intend a last minute second timer? No.
Do we want to trust Dev that they need just 1 week more time? Yes.
For those of you we've let down, see you next Wednesday and please play the apology alerts if they appeal to you - otherwise, see you Friday for a playthrough on the stream.

The Teaser site was planned for the Update to go live today, so we understand the frustration when players saw a Timer instead of an Update. We goofed and we know it. But please stick around with us, and at the very least accept our apology alerts. We're still working on Update 13 so that when it goes live we can say we're happy and proud of what you'll be playing.

Just more time for me to find another game to play, I still am taking a break from this game until they add some stuff.

Cause if you have been playing from the start, the only thing left to do is:

- Get to Mastery 15 (for some reason: is there a reason?)

- Get stuff on Alerts that promote mastery (if you have not already done so, plasma sword, pangolion ect)

- Kill stuff for the fun of it

Its fine: ill play the games I bought but did not play cause I was doing stuff in WF and Tera...

Do not get me wrong... though

Way too much delays for M2.0... should have given community a prototype iteration or the map, or a Darvo event... something

tried to not play for this few days, so i can go all out today.

sad... of course, and it would be better if they not put those site,

and, i dont really need the "apology alerts", i play warframe long enough and have almost all warframe include all the potatoes,.

guess i just have to stay out of wf till next week.

Edited by Shalnark91