The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elder Scrolls Online O_O

aldlv13

i dont understand where all the hate is coming from honestly i have played eso since morrowind and i love this one too and i havnt played pvp yet either which is supposed to be even more fun but i am enjoying the pve quite a bit anyways

i dont think they broke the elder scrolls feeling at all personally. you can still be whatever/whoever you want you can still do whatever you want to do they improved the combat system a lot so what did they break?

the combat is WAY to clunky. When I swing and weapon the guy take a good 3 second to do so. and when shooting the bow it takes forever to fire it. They should have made the combat with melee and bows like skyrim, and just made soft locking with bows an option for new players. it dosnt feel like an Elder Scrolls game at all. 

the combat is WAY to clunky. When I swing and weapon the guy take a good 3 second to do so. and when shooting the bow it takes forever to fire it. They should have made the combat with melee and bows like skyrim, and just made soft locking with bows an option for new players. it dosnt feel like an Elder Scrolls game at all. 

ok fine ill give you the bow its derpy beyond use but i have 0 problems with melee. the attack speed is a little low at the beginnings but you get plenty of buffs to fix that. overall combat is way more fun

I do not even care about that game and I am someone who is a huge Elder Scrolls fan. 

I will not buy it on release, that is for sure. 

I might consider getting it, if it gets a heavy reduction in price OR players actually say good stuff about it when I check reviews in a week or two.

I too would definitely consider it in the future when the price drops and they've worked out the major kinks and complaints.

To me, however, what made the elder scrolls games fun was all the modding. You could turn the game into whatever you wanted! I was never satisfied with a stock experience.

I too would definitely consider it in the future when the price drops and they've worked out the major kinks and complaints.

To me, however, what made the elder scrolls games fun was all the modding. You could turn the game into whatever you wanted! I was never satisfied with a stock experience.

this may be why i cant understand the hate.....i never used mods in tes games as until recently i was strictly console gamer

I seriously considered trying ESO. It looks like it's a fun game, but I don't think there's enough difference between this and WoW (I played that for two years) to really invest time and money in it. I suppose it'd be a different story if you could get a bunch of friends to play though. Having friends always makes things more fun.