The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

As Bad As Grineer Are, At Least They Aren't Chaos Marines.

Ellysium

The lack of Eldar in this thread saddens me.

Vile witches. Ugh...

FUR THE EMPRAH!!! FOR THE IMPERIUM OF MAN!!! *SHOOTS BOLTOR PRIME LIKE A HEAVY BOLTER ON EVERY DIRECTION*

AND YES, CAPSLOCK FOR THE EMPRAH, TOO!!!

Tau are the best - Ranged mastery beyond imagination (who the hell chooses the melee path??). Anything is dead as soon as the scouts spot them (love the scouts - mega ultra field of vision). Maybe corpus once they stop hoarding money?

Chaos has Khorne berzerkers - a favorite melee unit. Those sick bastards are the most entertaining thing to watch especially against imperial soldiers. No morale whatsoever and even the last man in the squad is still a rabid dog that wants to tear anything and everything to shreds. No amount of genetic degeneration could make a grineer match that.

Overall, I'm glad the grineer will not be replaced by Chaos anytime soon because it'd be scary to go into any mission against them. Demons popping out of nowhere everywhere, jetpack maniacs, various beasts and monsters and the worst nightmare - the Khorne berzerkers.

One shudders to imagine what inhuman thoughts lie behind that mask. What dreams of chronic and sustained cruelty?

Ha not to mention the Terminators I would wager a single chaos Terminator taking on and killing a 4 man squad of tenno.

Terminators are like the old Vey Hek (before Hek shotty got nerfed and dmg 2.0). He was a bullet sponge with a gun that almost 2-shots anything.

On the other hand, a squad of Khorne berzerkers is like 4 to 8 Stalkers trying to tear you to pieces. The closest thing to this the grineer have is the G3. Imagine 2 squads of G3 that are immune to tenno abilities & most CC effects.

Edited by MaverickZero

Terminators are like the old Vey Hek (before Hek shotty got nerfed and dmg 2.0). He was a bullet sponge with a gun that almost 2-shots anything.

On the other hand, a squad of Khorne berzerkers is like 4 to 8 Stalkers trying to tear you to pieces. The closest thing to this the grineer have is the G3. Imagine 2 squads of G3 that are immune to tenno abilities & most CC effects.

Yes but then again Terminators are deployed in squads of 5-10, they also wield various power weapons that can shred through a tank let alone flesh.

I would say there os nothing in the Warframe universe that can even come close to challenging 40K's space marines.

Yes but then again Terminators are deployed in squads of 5-10, they also wield various power weapons that can shred through a tank let alone flesh.

I would say there os nothing in the Warframe universe that can even come close to challenging 40K's space marines.

We don't necessarily know that; For all we know, these "Sentients" mentioned in Excal's Codex entry are 40k-level threats.

But yes, the only Warframe faction we know of that really stands anything vaguely resembling a chance against the Space Marines are the Tenno, due to their powers being remarkably similar to psychic abilities. A squad of four high-level Tenno vs. a single Tactical Marine, the Tenno probably have a decent shot at winning if they play their (mod) cards right. Against a full squad, or against anything nastier, I think the Tenno are going to need to seriously cheese it up in order to win (Blessing, Bastille, other unresistable CC powers, etc).