Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RM Post Please

TrueSoundWave

An elephant Warframe? well we already have a Flaming Chicken Ninja so why not!

May get to draw her if i have the time. Its a pretty good concept.

The only thing is that you may want to swich that Elephant gun as her ult cause AWM its good, it should also be usable by team mates in case you have to go and revive someone, also it should have a limited amount of bullets and it should last as long as you have bullets, or until its destroyed whit its HP scaling whit yours.

Although a Warframe who is ment to tank and be in the thick of battle at all times giving her a ranged gun is kinda off.

Why not a super awesome hammer almost as big as her or something like that. The gun seems more like a Ballistic Warframe would use.

Also the Pouch skill you may want to wait for Melee 2.0 since maybe they add the ability to grab and hold enemies as shields, would be cool but a anyways a nice concept overall

Edited by The_Sharp_Demonologist

The only thing is that you may want to swich that Elephant gun as her ult cause AWM its good, it should also be usable by team mates in case you have to go and revive someone, also it should have a limited amount of bullets and it should last as long as you have bullets, or until its destroyed whit its HP scaling whit yours.

Although a Warframe who is ment to tank and be in the thick of battle at all times giving her a ranged gun is kinda off.

Why not a super awesome hammer almost as big as her or something like that. The gun seems more like a Ballistic Warframe would use.

Also the Pouch skill you may want to wait for Melee 2.0 since maybe they add the ability to grab and hold enemies as shields, would be cool but a anyways a nice concept overall

Do you want me to make a general description of the sentry and warframe?

I got some idea of it but sure if you already have a detailed description

I think ill leave the elephant tank girl to you, but the sentry i honestly have no idea what it should look like.

My idea was she was suppose to have short horns coming from where her should region is point forward and loose flaps of skin on her shoulders herself and maybe a trunk of sorts to look like a 6 pack and when using ivory dance, the ear get larger and horns thrust out forwardand the sound starts. anything else or everything else is your idea. and when i do some re touch ups ill be sure to give you peoper credit.

Also I dont wanna make the sentry her ult because ivory dance is a massive explosion of puncture. A slow firing sentry that locks on medium distance target wouldnt make a good ult. She has high health and low shields. The sentry is a support in case she cant help her team or she needs help herself.