Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Underwater Corpus Facility [New Map]

MetaMortred

its really cool that everyone is +1ing eachother when there are literal, LITERAL buttons that do this on every single post.

Yeah, but those buttons are tiny and roduce an even tinier number. Besides, making a +1 post makes the thread go up where more people will read it.

• 2 weeks later...

Cool Idea. Alot of the planets/moons in the solar system are said to have liquid of some kind at varying depths. Makes sense!

Glad to know you like the general idea :)

You can even reuse the corpus ships, they can go underwater right XD just change the outside dome to water with some alien fish or something :D

I think having any type of unique feature to levels would be pretty neat. Make that reinforced glass breakable somehow and turn this sector into completely underwater. Add some swimming animations and make the tenno seem like unstoppable mercenaries. That would be pretty cool.

I'm imagining that the Tenno are heavier than they look, so it'd make sense that if the "reinforced glass" was broken and the room flooded, everyone's movement slows, guns become unusable and jump height increases. Melee and abilities become infinitely more important as shields are drained faster than out in space, with pressure taking a toll on the shields. The security terminal would shut the window grate and begin flushing the room before re-equalising pressure.

I'm imagining that the Tenno are heavier than they look, so it'd make sense that if the "reinforced glass" was broken and the room flooded, everyone's movement slows, guns become unusable and jump height increases. Melee and abilities become infinitely more important as shields are drained faster than out in space, with pressure taking a toll on the shields. The security terminal would shut the window grate and begin flushing the room before re-equalising pressure.

Well, I'm mostly talking about the initial impact. A few tolls of water being what they are, can crush stuff pretty heavilly. I'd imagine breaking a glass would be an insta-death for those, who got in a way of initial wave. 

+1 for your idea, only bad thing, I might make the team wait because I'm staring outside to see what is swimming around there. :)

Maybe they could even make the map waterbased. It would be cool if the map had pools of water lying around. You could try to lure enemies into a pool of water and hitting/shooting it with an electronic weapon or letting Volt go crazy. Makes playing around with elements even a bit more fun.

Excellent idea. I think even having some levels with water on the ground that you have to swim through might be cool. The water could have some kind of debuff similar to ice shield reduction or similar to the broken glass degenerating health that happens when the glass is broken in some of the levels. I think you could also have monsters in the water as well. Might be kind of cool. 

Excellent idea. I think even having some levels with water on the ground that you have to swim through might be cool. The water could have some kind of debuff similar to ice shield reduction or similar to the broken glass degenerating health that happens when the glass is broken in some of the levels. I think you could also have monsters in the water as well. Might be kind of cool. 

How about when breaking windows in underwater levels the room floor is filled with water - slows movement increases electric damage and increases cold/freeze duration??