Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Knight/templar/crusader Warframe?

SlayerHewkii

Well, his skills could go like this : (Lets call him Knight for the moment)

1)  Knight transforms himself into a Tenno Horse, increasing his speed and stamina. 

1a) Knight rides a horse for ( Insert duration) He can still attack, as a bonus, if the horse hits an enemy, the enemy will be pushed on the ground, and be dealt 50 damage.

2) Knight stabs the ground with his shield, which creates a shockwave in front of him, causing (Insert damage here) and knocking down the enemy.

3) Knight increases every team mates armor and shield. 

4) Knight stabs his sword on the ground, which creates massive lances (Don't ask why) in front of the enemy, stabbing them on walls, and their own team mates making a stick of meat ^^ . 

Edited by (PS4)korm-2_0

I would see Lancer as a protector of the honour of tenno, Taking homage to how Knights before protected lands in the honour of their king, He's be a tanky frame with Stats SIMILAR to Frost and Rhino.  Since I envision him, alot of his attacks will have something to do with the Tenno.

In abilities I'd think the skills would be:

1:Shield charge: Lancer charges forward projecting a shield in front of him, knocking over every enemy in his path for 7.5 meters dealing huge damage dealing 125/250/375/500 damage to every enemy passed[25 energy]

Power damage affects damage dealt, Power range affects the size of the shield and duration doesn't affect anything [basically he will only travel a set distance]

2:Shield of the Tenno: Lancer creates a shield in front of him and his teammates to reduce the damage received by 5/15/25% of the damage taken and lasts for 10/15/20/25 Seconds [50 energy]

Power damage affects the Damage reduction [Cap at 35%], Range affects nothing and Duration affects how long the shield lasts for

3: Blade of the Tenno: Lancer Infuses his blade with his power and slashes all enemies in a cone infront of him Causing his enemies to bleed dealing 200/400/600/800 damage with a 100% chance to proc slash to cause 10/15/2025 damage per tick for 4 seconds to add another 40/60/80/100 damage [50 energy]

Power damage affects the damage, Damage range affects how large the area Knight swings, Duration doesn't affect anything

4: Javelin of the Tenno: Lancer places his blade into the ground, channelling his energy around it, He then pulls a javelin out of the ground and hurls it towards  the enemies causing 500/100/1500/2000 damage, the Javelin travels for 10 meters the javelin will pierce through enemies and will also be 3 meters wide, The trade off for the big damage is that he has to charge up his Javelin, and it's a skillshot, so it's hard to hit but when it does hit, it'll hit hard

Power damage affects damage dealt, Range affects the size of the javelin [Though it'd be capped at 5 meters] and Duration will affect how far the javelin will travel

That's My Idea, what are you thoughts? [Also if you can think of a better name, feel free to suggest]

Edited by DarkHybridWolf

I would see Lancer as a protector of the honour of tenno, Taking homage to how Knights before protected lands in the honour of their king, He's be a tanky frame with Stats SIMILAR to Frost and Rhino.  Since I envision him, alot of his attacks will have something to do with the Tenno.

In abilities I'd think the skills would be:

1:Shield charge: Lancer charges forward projecting a shield in front of him, knocking over every enemy in his path for 7.5 damage dealing huge damage dealing 125/250/375/500 damage to every enemy passed[25 energy]

Power damage affects damage dealt, Power range affects the size of the shield and duration doesn't affect anything [basically he will only travel a set distance]

2:Shield of the Tenno: Lancer creates a shield in front of him and his teammates to reduce the damage received by 5/15/25% of the damage taken and lasts for 10/15/20/25 Seconds [50 energy]

Power damage affects the Damage reduction [Cap at 35%], Range affects nothing and Duration affects how long the shield lasts for

3: Blade of the Tenno: Lancer Infuses his blade with his power and slashes all enemies in a cone infront of him Causing his enemies to bleed dealing 200/400/600/800 damage with a 100% chance to proc slash to cause 10/15/2025 damage per tick for 4 seconds to add another 40/60/80/100 damage [50 energy]

Power damage affects the damage, Damage range affects how large the area Knight swings, Duration doesn't affect anything

4: Javelin of the Tenno: Lancer places his blade into the ground, channelling his energy around it, He then pulls a javelin out of the ground and hurls it towards  the enemies causing 500/100/1500/2000 damage, the Javelin travels for 10 meters the javelin will pierce through enemies and will also be 3 meters wide, The trade off for the big damage is that he has to charge up his Javelin, and it's a skillshot, so it's hard to hit but when it does hit, it'll hit hard

Power damage affects damage dealt, Range affects the size of the javelin [Though it'd be capped at 5 meters] and Duration will affect how far the javelin will travel

That's My Idea, what are you thoughts? [Also if you can think of a better name, feel free to suggest]

Dude. That is beyond @(*()$ brilliant. I love it!

Expanding on what I said earlier - A Knight is literally the counterpart to a Samurai, and we have the Valkyr - influenced by Vikings and named after the Valkyrie, so I really do see this as an excellent Warframe choice.

I also see it as a utility / support tank, perfect for defense & survival.

True to being a tank it would have a high shield and armour rating, with a low amount of health and speed. 

The Abilities would have it be a team-buffer instead of high damage output.

Meaning: It can take the hits, but relies on the team to return them.

Crusader (or similarly named after something Medieval era, although DE give frames bad names anyway)

1. Defensive Stance: Buffs team, preventing stagger and reduces damage from enemy melee attacks.

Buff length - Duration

Damage Reduction - Strength

2. Battering Ram: Blows back enemies within a tight cone in front of the caster. Causes ragdoll and impact damage. (useful for enclosed areas)

Blowback distance: Range

Ram damage: Strength

3. Cavalry: Teams speed, stamina and melee damage increases for a duration.

Buff length - Duration

Buff increases - Strength

4. Shield Wall: Greatly increases shields / armour for a duration, per team member, as long as team members are within range of caster. (gives the team a reason to stick together - 4 person team = 4x ability strength in range)

Buff length - Duration

Shields Increase - Strength

Casting range - Range

- It's a Siege in a box!

Expanding on what I said earlier - A Knight is literally the counterpart to a Samurai, and we have the Valkyr - influenced by Vikings and named after the Valkyrie, so I really do see this as an excellent Warframe choice.

Valkyr isn't influenced by vikings but rather Valkyries - Warriors from norse legends.

Edited by DarkHybridWolf